Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Bought a diamond pass!

Now excuse me while I sell all my possessions...

SO EXCITED :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Alice, do you have to have a weekend entry ticket for all 3 days when you have a diamond pass or will a Saturday and a Sunday ticket be ok?

I have no words for the love I feel right now, this man has been one of my biggest crushes since I was 8 in 1985!!!

However in my stressy panic to buy tickets I think I've bought standard entry tickets as I probably didn't look closely enough for any early bird ones, if the photo shoot is at a time before my ticket lets me in will they still let me through or do I pay the difference if there is one? Hope that makes sense I'm literally still shaking right now :blush:

There are no early Bird Tickets, it is all standard entry now. only people that go in a tad earlier are the Gold and Diamonds as far as I know.

I'm disapointed that those people who are not interested in all the back to the future things but like Michael J Fox for other works (like the Frightners) do not have the chance to have a mini-diamond pass without all the back to the future extras,

Would have been interested in that.

• Like 2

Hopefully not a dumb question. It was stated in this post, that tickets are not transferable.

I bought three talk tickets and three photo shoot tickets for my friends and I. As they are intended as presents I bought all three on my account/credit card.

There was no opportunity to add additional information about the ticket holders while buying the tickets.

On all the tickets is now logically only my name. Will this be a problem or is it okay as long as we are together when entering the talks or doing the photo shoot?

Although most will be chuffed with MJF for BTTF I must say I really enjoyed his guest appearance in Scrubs. If I was going Diamond I would have got that image signed. Still, very much satisfied with the standard photoshoot I purchased. I hope everyone has got what they wanted.

• Like 1

I have no words for the love I feel right now, this man has been one of my biggest crushes since I was 8 in 1985!!!

However in my stressy panic to buy tickets I think I've bought standard entry tickets as I probably didn't look closely enough for any early bird ones, if the photo shoot is at a time before my ticket lets me in will they still let me through or do I pay the difference if there is one? Hope that makes sense I'm literally still shaking right now :blush:

There are no early Bird Tickets, it is all standard entry now. only people that go in a tad earlier are the Gold and Diamonds as far as I know.

Thanks, this makes me feel a little better right now!! :smile:

Hopefully not a dumb question. It was stated in this post, that tickets are not transferable.

I bought three talk tickets and three photo shoot tickets for my friends and I. As they are intended as presents I bought all three on my account/credit card.

There was no opportunity to add additional information about the ticket holders while buying the tickets.

On all the tickets is now logically only my name. Will this be a problem or is it okay as long as we are together when entering the talks or doing the photo shoot?

No, this won't be a problem.

Sorry to be a bore but I just need to confirm, do you have to have a weekend entry pass to use with the diamond pass or can you buy a Saturday ticket and/or a Sunday ticket for example and still use it? The wording on the announcement on FB is s bit unclear and the last thing I want to is to turn up and not be able to get in because I had the wrong type of entry ticket! Thanks in advance x

• Like 1

Sorry to be a bore but I just need to confirm, do you have to have a weekend entry pass to use with the diamond pass or can you buy a Saturday ticket and/or a Sunday ticket for example and still use it? The wording on the announcement on FB is s bit unclear and the last thing I want to is to turn up and not be able to get in because I had the wrong type of entry ticket! Thanks in advance x

I've already answered that I thought?

As long as you are willing to miss one day a one day ticket is not a problem.

• Like 1

Hi everybody, a friend took me a place for photoshoot with J Fox, on the e ticket there is his name surname. This may be a problem the day of the event ?

thanks!!!

No, it won't be a problem. The same question has already been answered two posts above.

Hi everybody, a friend took me a place for photoshoot with J Fox, on the e ticket there is his name surname. This may be a problem the day of the event ?

thanks!!!

No, it won't be a problem. The same question has already been answered two posts above.

Okay sorry!

Bought photo tickets for Saturday. I though ticking the box for the E Ticket validation WAS adding that to your order, but now i've gone through with payment I see it hasn't been added. What's going to happen now?

You wait for your e-mail to add validation like everyone else.

I think I need to make this my new signature. :lol:

• Like 4

I've already answered that I thought?

As long as you are willing to miss one day a one day ticket is not a problem.

Sorry you probably did answer it perfectly it's just such a big deal for me I want to make sure i don't muck things up for myself by not having the right entry lol! Thank you very much, I will now toddle off and add a Sunday entry so I can make sure i can get in and enjoy everything the pass has to offer, absolutely thrilled with this guest announcement :-)

• Like 2

No, this won't be a problem.

Thank you for the fast reply. Very relieved now.