Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

I got the same problem, i.e. e-ticket validation. OK, I am waiting for the email but, in the meantime, what does "e-ticket validation" really mean? When ordering tickets, the validation thing weirdly states: OPTIONAL. I really fail to understand its meaning: we paid for the tickets, we got the e-tickets by email, everybody should be happy, what else can there be?

• Like 2

• Moderators

I got the same problem, i.e. e-ticket validation. OK, I am waiting for the email but, in the meantime, what does "e-ticket validation" really mean? When ordering tickets, the validation thing weirdly states: OPTIONAL. I really fail to understand its meaning: we paid for the tickets, we got the e-tickets by email, everybody should be happy, what else can there be?

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87828

The validation fee is explained here

• Moderators

I bought a delorean photo op for my 5 year old son who is bttf mad can someone just confirm that I will be able to que up with him as I don't really want him queuing alone? Many thanks

For a child that young you will be able to queue with him, yes.

It's the same as a booking fee that you pay when buying any kind of tickets online. Most places charge this or even more PER TICKET rather than per order like Showmasters. The payment goes to covering admin and Eventbrite services etc. I say it's a small price to pay.

I got the same problem, i.e. e-ticket validation. OK, I am waiting for the email but, in the meantime, what does "e-ticket validation" really mean? When ordering tickets, the validation thing weirdly states: OPTIONAL.

I've really been trying to find that part optional, but either the store is dying on me or I am getting sidetracked.

Can someone tell me where exactly this is? That word really shouldn't be there.

How does it work with diamond? How will I know if my photoshoot is Saturday or Sunday? I have entry tickets for both days, do I just show up Saturday with e-ticket and they will give me an envelope with all my passes for the weekend? I booked at 19:01 so will I have a low number for the autograph or will that depend on what time you arrive on the day?

Thank you, that makes more sense. Although, I don't understand why they don't add the fee automatically instead of asking to pay it as an option. :)

• Like 1

I bought a delorean photo op for my 5 year old son who is bttf mad can someone just confirm that I will be able to que up with him as I don't really want him queuing alone? Many thanks

For a child that young you will be able to queue with him, yes.

Great thank you :-)

• Moderators

I clicked the e ticket box, but not the icon at the bottom. I haven't been charged an additional fee. I hope this is ok?

You will get an email to pay the fee in the next week or so.

How does it work with diamond? How will I know if my photoshoot is Saturday or Sunday? I have entry tickets for both days, do I just show up Saturday with e-ticket and they will give me an envelope with all my passes for the weekend? I booked at 19:01 so will I have a low number for the autograph or will that depend on what time you arrive on the day?

You are receiving a physical ticket. nothing to pick up.

Thank you, that makes more sense. Although, I don't understand why they don't add the fee automatically instead of asking to pay it as an option. :)

That's the current Eventbrite software. Hopefully it will be added automatically eventually.

Kids of that age will not be expected to wait in line alone.

That's great thank you, I have one very excited boy :-)

• Like 1

Have we had a complaining about the price post yet?

To put the £85 photo shoot cost into perspective, when Sylvester Stallone appeared in Sheffield last year he was charging £500 for a photo with him.

That's without the entry ticket too.

Yep and that was one of those ''An evening with'' types of things and from what I remember that wasn't cheap either something like £45-£50 a ticket.

I got the same problem, i.e. e-ticket validation. OK, I am waiting for the email but, in the meantime, what does "e-ticket validation" really mean? When ordering tickets, the validation thing weirdly states: OPTIONAL.

I've really been trying to find that part optional, but either the store is dying on me or I am getting sidetracked.

Queen, the optional part is at the bottom of the form, above the ticket validation icon: "Additional Items (optional)." :smile:

Queen, the optional part is at the bottom of the form, above the ticket validation icon: "Additional Items (optional)." :smile:

Thank you. I kept looking in the text and was overlooking the obvious.

Then why do I have an e-ticket telling me to show that on the door when all my tickets will arrive by post?

Once you've selected which ticket you want it's on the bottom of the next page after the waiver tick boxes

CIk25Uw.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators

Then why do I have an e-ticket telling me to show that on the door when all my tickets will arrive by post?

By default all tickets bought through the eventbrite store are sent an e-ticket, whether that is what is needed on the day or not. The diamond passes are the only type of ticket which is sent out by post, everything else IS on the e-tickets.

• Like 1

By default all tickets bought through the eventbrite store are sent an e-ticket, whether that is what is needed on the day or not. The diamond passes are the only type of ticket which is sent out by post, everything else IS on the e-tickets.

Exactly. It's the default wording. I think it has been tried, but it can't be changed over just for the Diamond Passes.

Exactly. It's the default wording. I think it has been tried, but it can't be changed over just for the Diamond Passes.

Thanks guys! I've never been diamond before as you can tell :) I prefer having everything through post so I know what I'm doing both days in advance!

• Like 1