Sign in to follow this  
Massive Events

SHERLOCKED Dates and Venue revealed!

Cool!

Although does this mean that we'll have to use that token system for buying autos that is used for DSTL? Really did not enjoy that.

• Like 1

Brilliant! Hope to be able to catch a ticket. The last Showmaster Events I made were just perfect!

Cool!

Although does this mean that we'll have to use that token system for buying autos that is used for DSTL? Really did not enjoy that.

The companies involved are different and SM/ME are doing the main running of this event so I doubt very much that will be the case.

• Like 1

Will this be done in the standard weekend convention format or will it be done LFCC style and more of a signing event?

Gutted it's the same weekend as Chevron :-(

Hope those who go have a fabulous time!!! :thumbup:

Edited by amyr1985

Awesome! Will definitely get a ticket when they become available and was hoping it would be held at the Excel as its easier for me to get to lol :dance:

Thought it would be too big for a hotel. Think Excel will be too big to navigate for me 😖. Hope everyone has a great time

Can you at least tell us what are the prices around which the tickets will be? Like, is the cheapest one going to be less than £150? I cannot just go put a random amount of money on my card and then on february 9th find out that that amount of money I put wasn't enough for me to buy a ticket.

wow really outdone yourselves having this the same weekend as chevron .....this has put me off paying up front for tickets wont be doing that again

Ok, same weekend as Chevron, awesome :( This will mean even fewer peope at Chevron and half of them won't be happy they couldn't do both.

Wil Friday be a full day? Cause then I could do both....

I was hoping to go to Chevron too. Will there be opportunities to pre-order autographs or an absentee pack if I can't attend?

• Like 1

wow really outdone yourselves having this the same weekend as chevron .....this has put me off paying up front for tickets wont be doing that again

Certainly unfortunate to hold an event that excludes a few hundred of your most loyal customers. If they offered an exchange would Chevron still be viable?

Be interesting to be in London the weekend of the Marathon though.

I am very happy we have a date and it's the weekend before my daughter's birthday so perfect, but it would be really helpful to have the ticket packages and prices announced before they go on sale so that we can choose the most appropriate (and affordable) one for us.

Can I ask ppl who have been to an event in excel before - what is like in comparison to Earls Court for getting around. Is it substantially bigger? I really want to go but need to see how much walking would be involved Never been near excel before but it looks huge. Thanks 😋

Can I ask ppl who have been to an event in excel before - what is like in comparison to Earls Court for getting around. Is it substantially bigger? I really want to go but need to see how much walking would be involved Never been near excel before but it looks huge. Thanks

The Excel centre is massive, a lot bigger the Earls Court, you could have several events on at once

I'm disappointed this is right at exam time, I don't get my timetable until the middle of the month. Therefore I can't really do much planning until then :(

Ahh balls sounds like it's going to be too big - curious what they are going to do with all that space though - I mean unless they are going to have vendors similar to LFCC. Be interesting to see what they have planned