LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

I have a question, first of all, I KNOW that if there is a chance to use your Sat/sun photoshoot tickets on friday you will Write it here. But still I would love to know if this is a posibility non the less. :)

The mainreason I ask is to avoid clashes.

Edited by Wondermoose

Can't open the schedules on my phone. I read in the comments there are some double shoots added. Could someone let me know if there is a Lena Headey / Summer Glau double shoot, and if yes, which day and what time? Thanks.

No Lena and Summer double

• Like 1

@ angelbacchae

I've got the same problem. Sadly, Jack Donelly's photo shoot on Sunday is way too late for me, I've got to leave around 1 1/2 to 2 hours before that. :crying: Is there a chance to somehow exchange my ticket for the photo shoot with another (with the same prize)?

Maybe we can have a private photo session after the Atlantis talk? :angel:

• Moderators

I have a question, first of all, I KNOW that if there is a chance to use your Sat/sun photoshoot tickets on friday you will Write it here. But still I would love to know if this is a posibility non the less. :)

This has been confirmed to not be allowed this time.

My son has a ticket for Stan Lee's third Saturday photoshoot, but I can only see 2 sessions listed...

I hope I can get a Dina/Casper double while he is getting his shoot with Stan done.

Edited by Starbuck73

This has been confirmed to not be allowed this time.

Ok Thanks for an answer :)

@ angelbacchae

I've got the same problem. Sadly, Jack Donelly's photo shoot on Sunday is way too late for me, I've got to leave around 1 1/2 to 2 hours before that. :crying: Is there a chance to somehow exchange my ticket for the photo shoot with another (with the same prize)?

Maybe we can have a private photo session after the Atlantis talk? :angel:

It's worth a try... :angel:

• Showmasters Admin

For calculating if you will be called in the first or second of the split shoots. It's roughly 100 per 15 minutes. So if the AM shoot is an hour, it'll roughly be 1-400 called.

• Like 2

Can't open the schedules on my phone. I read in the comments there are some double shoots added. Could someone let me know if there is a Lena Headey / Summer Glau double shoot, and if yes, which day and what time? Thanks.

No Lena and Summer double

Thanks for the answer. A shame though.

For calculating if you will be called in the first or second of the split shoots. It's roughly 100 per 15 minutes. So if the AM shoot is an hour, it'll roughly be 1-400 called.

Sorry Stuart, was that directed at me RE third Stan Lee shoot query? His ticket number is 1454.

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry Stuart, was that directed at me RE third Stan Lee shoot query? His ticket number is 1454.

It was general. He'll just go in the second one.

Thanks Too Tall, so would it be right to assume that my 166 number for Michael Madsen will be good for his 10.50am shoot?

Friday & Saturday for me is sorted :) Summer Glau photo Shoot Friday, Sherlocked Preview Saturday so rest of Saturdady looking at Stalls :) I may think of getting a Michael Madsen Photo Shoot to :)

Looks like I'll be missing the Sherlock talk :(. Would have originally been able to get a ticket early in the morning, but because I am at the Jenna one and the rest of my friends aren't, they will be able to queue then and chances are if I'm remotely lucky enough to get in I'll be right at the back on my own while they'll be further in front.

• Moderators

Thanks Too Tall, so would it be right to assume that my 166 number for Michael Madsen will be good for his 10.50am shoot?

Yes. Half hour shoot = half of 400 = roughly 1-200 :)