LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

• Moderators

Bit of a clash on Friday evening, but hopefully can sort out.

I can't see the Power Rangers talk listed on the Sunday , has that now changed ?

It has moved to Saturday at 11.

Also I have a question, if I get outside early enough what are the chances of being able to go to the Power Ranger Talk? I have a standard ticket.

The super stage has over 2000 seats, so if you plan to go straight there you may still get in to see at least part of it.

Thx Etmuse for the info so you think with number 397 I could be in the first shooting of Jenna, her first shooting is 55 minutes, if so it would be perfect for me then I should have no reall stress for my 6 pictures. But well ok a little stress never hurts I guess :P For Natalie Dromer I have Number 626 so I think then it s the afternoon shooting

Edited by timlux

• Moderators

Thx Etmuse for the info so you think with number 397 I could be in the first shooting of Jenna, her first shooting is 55 minutes, if so it would be perfect for me then I should have no reall stress for my 6 pictures. But well ok a little stress never hurts I guess :P

Yes, with a number under 400 you should be fine in the first shoot.

• Moderators

Just wondering for example I have a photoshoot with Summer and it's at 9.30 can I choose to go to the later one at 14.05?

Roughly 400 tickets will be called per hour. So if first shoot is an hour, anyone with tickets above 400 can be expected to be called in the 2nd shoot. (Slightly higher numbers MAY be called in the first shoot depending on circumstances, but 400 should be taken as the approximation.) If you miss the first shoot and your number is low, you CAN stil go to the 2nd one.

I have a MAJOR clash. Two things that are Sunday only - Stan Lee talk and Stephanie Leonidas photo shoot. I know you have to accommodate a lot of guests and times but could you not have put a guest that is doing all three days in Stephanie's slot so people have already had the chance to get an op with them? I am gutted because I am a MASSIVE fan of Defiance but now I can't get a photo with Steph as I will be in the Stan Lee talk, and as I've paid and got a really low talk ticket for Stan I'm not going to risk missing the start of it. So disappointed right now.

Awesome schedule guys! Really helpful, quick question, on Sunday I have Carrie Fisher photoshoot ticket 191, will I be in the first or second shoot, I'm not quite sure what's going on with her slots as half of it is with Peter Mayhew?

Thanks in advance :)

• Moderators

Awesome schedule guys! Really helpful, quick question, on Sunday I have Carrie Fisher photoshoot ticket 191, will I be in the first or second shoot, I'm not quite sure what's going on with her slots as half of it is with Peter Mayhew?

Thanks in advance :)

Roughly 400 tickets will be called per hour. So if first shoot is an hour, anyone with tickets above 400 can be expected to be called in the 2nd shoot. (Slightly higher numbers MAY be called in the first shoot depending on circumstances, but 400 should be taken as the approximation per hour.) If you miss the first shoot and your number is low, you CAN stil go to the 2nd one.

For calculating if you will be called in the first or second of the split shoots. It's roughly 100 per 15 minutes. So if the AM shoot is an hour, it'll roughly be 1-400 called.

Am guessing my Stan shoot at 524 is gonna be the first of the day (Saturday)

• Moderators

For calculating if you will be called in the first or second of the split shoots. It's roughly 100 per 15 minutes. So if the AM shoot is an hour, it'll roughly be 1-400 called.

It's a two hour shoot. Your number is less than 800. I don't think much guesswork is required ;)

Oh my! Have three clashes on saturday:((( i am about number 445 (or something like that and it means, i cant be there in the morning shoot, right?) with Lena Headey photoshoot. And it's starting on 14:55 (ends at 15:50). The other one is with Jason Mewes starting at 14:50, ending at 15:30. And the other one is David Yost (starts at 15:15, ends at 15:30). Jason and David are doing only one photoshoot at saturday, Lena is doing two (one in the morning and this one, but i think there's no chance to be in the morning one, because of the number in the ticket), I hope showmasters crew will help me to do Jason Mewes photoshoot faster (i don't remember the number of the ticket, but it's definetely not in the first 50), so i could run after to David Yost and than to Lena Headey))

• Moderators

Oh my! Have three clashes on saturday:((( i am about number 445 (or something like that and it means, i cant be there in the morning shoot, right?) with Lena Headey photoshoot. And it's starting on 14:55 (ends at 15:50). The other one is with Jason Mewes starting at 14:50, ending at 15:30. And the other one is David Yost (starts at 15:15, ends at 15:30). Jason and David are doing only one photoshoot at saturday, Lena is doing two (one in the morning and this one, but i think there's no chance to be in the morning one, because of the number in the ticket), I hope showmasters crew will help me to do Jason Mewes photoshoot faster (i don't remember the number of the ticket, but it's definetely not in the first 50), so i could run after to David Yost and than to Lena Headey))

Show crew all of your tickets and if neccesary they will certainly help.

It's a two hour shoot. Your number is less than 800. I don't think much guesswork is required ;)

Tis true. I can only blame the packaging taped cheese rolls to my head and ripping the packaging tape off said head for one or two deadened brain cells.

If that makes sense then- thank you :)

Damn I didn't realise TJ Thynes Saturday photoshoot will be so late :( I hope my friends don't mind waiting for me and the trains back will be okay :(

If worse comes to worse will I be able to swap it for Robert Knepper. They're both the same price.

• Like 1

Excellent schedule for me personally as was expecting a couple of clashes. Two of my photoshoots overlap which is never a problem.

I was wondering if Corey Dee Williams is doing a photoshoot on Saturday as is not listed?

• Moderators

Where abouts is the schedule for the Dave Prowse Emperor Throne Green screen shoots please? Thanks

Missing times for any guest/prop shoots have been brought to the attention of the office, they should be available soon.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Jeff East MISSING from FRIDAY ??? ( sorry to keep posting but don't want this getting lost over other messages )

This has also been brought to the attention of the office. It will be dealt with, don't worry.

• Like 1

Where abouts is the schedule for the Dave Prowse Emperor Throne Green screen shoots please? Thanks

Missing times for any guest/prop shoots have been brought to the attention of the office, they should be available soon.

Thanks very much, appreciate it! :smile: