how will showmasters top this year

we still have just over two weeks to go so I was wondering how showmasters would make next year better then this year London 2014 is proving to be the best event ever and would just like to add that my meet list has gone sky high really looking forward to this event :dance:

• Like 3

Sky high indeed! I hope next year there'll be a little fewer guests I'd like to meet :P I'm not too keen on very busy events as I really don't like standing in big crowds, so if it keeps growing in numbers Showmasters will have to find a way to deal with the number of attendees (buildings always have a limit).

Honestly, they don't have to top it. Just make it as good as this year's will probably be :)

• Like 1

For me the Friday needs to become a full day in future too little time to get all the photo ops and autos I want. even with a gold pass I'm going to be rushed off my feet.

Totally agree, Lets hope next year's Friday starts Earlier.. You can get so much done on the first day before the Mad Saturday Rush or Crush.. Looking forward to this event and at the same time a little bit unsure of the crowds. Got so much to get through on a Normal show there will be no problems but I'm guessing thousands attending each day including Friday :no::crying:

I think this is the way of things to come, so expect just as big next year, with two halls etc

I agree having a full day on the Friday would make sense as well to help spread out talks, photoshoots etc, especially for those attending all weekend.

I think once you have demonstrated you can put on an event of this scale and this quality of guests it tends to bring even more in the following year, so I think we can look forward to some cracking names again for Summer 2015.

I would think Winter show will likely be back to one hall again and on a smaller scale, but who knows I might be wrong !

To be honest though, it's always going to be difficult to say what you do and don't want in future events. It's the time of year where TV shows will start filming for their next seasons (I believe Arrow will start filming around the same time as the Con) and a lot of the following years big films (with more than likely the more popular guests) are still filming too. So it's between 'do you want X actor' or 'do you want X actors next project to come out'.

I think it's safe to say that the majority of current superhero film franchise actors won't be available for the next few years at least, I think we got lucky with Star Wars filming at Pinewood studios so Carrie Fisher could come down for the weekend.

Personally I'd like to see maybe someone like Michael J Fox, Christopher Llyod, Ron Perlman, Harry Potter actors (main ones) or someone from the classic gangster films like Joe Pesci, Ray Liotta etc.

I can dream but the ultimates would be Al Pacino or Harrison Ford.

• Like 1

For me the Friday needs to become a full day in future too little time to get all the photo ops and autos I want. even with a gold pass I'm going to be rushed off my feet.

it's logistics for the crew though it would mean traveling down on the Thursday so loosing more time at work