Latest Guest Announcement - JENNA COLEMAN

FIRST.

I met her at CM last year.. not sure if i'll see her again.

Great guest though!

I'm hoping for another main DW guest. When Jenna was at CM, Billie Piper and Bernard Cribbins were also there, so i'm hoping for Alex Kingston or Freema Agyeman for LFCC.

Edited by Sam_Carter96

Good announcement if you're a Doctor Who fan, but just as I stated in another thread, absolutely does not justify a special 'pre-announcement' announcement! What makes the announcement of this guest more special than, say, John Ratzenberger who is an actual Hollywood name!

• Like 7

Not really sure why there was such a build up for a repeat guest but good for Who fans, I guess.

I suspect she will be very busy but I might try and meet her for Xenoblade as she was my favourite character in the game.

• Like 3

Good announcement if you're a Doctor Who fan, but just as I stated in another thread, absolutely does not justify a special 'pre-announcement' announcement! What makes the announcement of this guest more special than, say, John Ratzenberger who is an actual Hollywood name!

Agree completely

• Like 2

Wasn't expecting the guest to be someone who only recently was in one of SM's events. Jenna is lovely though and I'm happy for those fans who didn't have the chance to meet her last time.

Maybe we could get some hints from Jenna about the new season! :)

Great guest! Definitely will have to think about meeting her. Not keen on the £35 price though. I understand she's the current companion and all but compared to some of the cheaper guests who I'm more excited about (someone mentioned John Ratzenberger and I'm more excited for him too) but just a small complaint. Very happy with the guest announcement anyway. :dance:

• Like 1