VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

The one day thing would fit for Michael J Fox. He may have to have a set autograph and photo limit too to make sure he isn't overwhelmed or overworked.

And thats one of the reasons why he wouldnt make a viable guest for SM. Remember SM have to pay expenses and everything else for a guest to appear, it just wouldnt be worth SMs budget for him to come over if he's only able to sign and do so much.

Depends how much he charges per auto. Besides, he would draw a huge crowd who would hopefully spend money on the other guests - it's sometimes called a 'loss leader'. Entice consumers in with something tantalising and make a loss on that one item, and hope they spend on other goods or services to maximise profits.

Never say never!

Edited by keithporter23

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chris and ben ;-)

Forgive me for connecting you with the ladies first. :firedevil:

While we are nitpicking it was Ben only. ;) Chris was like a bonus, the announcement was only about one guest.

Or Jason can't sleep early anymore because he's broken :(

Or maybe the guest is an insomniac?

that would be a fair assumption lol

the time this was posted was very late, indicating that the guest will be American as they are six hours behind (correct me?)

I was thinking the same thing. Doesn't mean so for certain, but it does make it more likely in my book.

Edited by Starbuck's dad

Or Jason can't sleep early anymore because he's broken ;)

Oh, that`s so sad D:

no but i think my sleuthing skills are amazing Too Tall! There's somewhat of a valid point maybe.

Also hoping for Tom Hardy or Cillian Murphy or Ellen Page. If its them I will cry lotso tears of joy and rainbows

• Moderators

Or Jason can't sleep early anymore because he's broken :firedevil:

Oh, that`s so sad D:

no but i think my sleuthing skills are amazing Too Tall! There's somewhat of a valid point maybe.

Also hoping for Tom Hardy or Cillian Murphy or Ellen Page. If its them I will cry lotso tears of joy and rainbows

I hope it's one of them just so I can see the rainbows ;)

Or Jason can't sleep early anymore because he's broken :(

Oh, that`s so sad D:

Tom Hardy was an assistant at a convention 7 years ago in London ;)

Assisting Linda Park :firedevil:

I want it to be someone from the Big Bang Theory, though of course they have all attended SDCC. Kaley Cuoco is my personal preference.

Personally I hope it's not someone from Twilight, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek or Dr Who. There are so many conventions evovled around these categories, that in my opinion I would like to see something different, or I should say, someone different.

Edited by alias-syd3

Or Jason can't sleep early anymore because he's broken :P

Oh, that`s so sad D:

I hope it's one of them just so I can see the rainbows :firedevil:

if it is actually one of them i'm gonna have to eat food colouring all day just so this happens

Or Jason can't sleep early anymore because he's broken :P

Oh, that`s so sad D:

Tom Hardy was an assistant at a convention 7 years ago in London ;)

Assisting Linda Park :(

that picture... awh

someone we have wanted to attend an event for many years

That could rule out a few of the previously mentioned names. I doubt whether it will be 'Twilight' or 'Hunger Games' guests that have only recently entered the limelight (e.g. Kristen Stewart or Jennifer Lawrence).

Its likely to be someone that we have known for a while now.

Now I'm really using my detective skills! ;)

Hi,

Really excited about this guest!

But how much will his or her autograph and photoshoot be?

Just need to know (if possible) as I will need to get the money together - and what day they be coming?

Best Wishes,

Chugs-in-credible

If little, unofficial book/dvd signings dont count, then Tom Welling is a possibility... Please? Pretty please?

I dont even know if i can go to LFCC this year, but if its Mr. Welling to be announced, then any plans/family events/exams can be second prioroty to be honest :poki: