very special photo op for this years show

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds amazing!!! :WAVE: but I've a bad feeling I would just make it look cheesy and not in a good way!!!! :D

will there be some kind of cool back-drop?

also, do we know yet if it is standing next to the car or sitting?

thankyou!

and very well done Jason et al for making this happen! :D

surfy sah xx

sounds amazing!!! :lol: but I've a bad feeling I would just make it look cheesy and not in a good way!!!!:YAHOO:

will there be some kind of cool back-drop?

also, do we know yet if it is standing next to the car or sitting?

thankyou!

and very well done Jason et al for making this happen! :D

surfy sah xx

some good questions

I also fear it may cause some big clashes with other photo shoots? is there any way this can be scheduled to be the first or last of the day to avoid clashes

Fantastic photo shoot idea. Things like this, Ernie Hudson in Ghostbuster gear and the Martok and Gowron shoot are all fantastic momentos. More of this kind of stuff please! As has been suggested, perhaps with the Doctor Who folk and a police box.

And wouldn't it be perfect if Christopher wore a wig of crazy white hair?

Dammit! Why must you tempt me like this? I'm trying to limit my LFCC visitage to the Saturday. I do have a standard photoshoot booked with Christopher then so I guess I'll make do with that. Although if one of these becomes available on Sat as well, I will have to have it. :YAHOO:

Brilliant idea, though - I adore my Martok/Gowron pic, so the more homage stuff, the better!

Sooo glad I resisted booking a normal photoshoot now. Just booked it, it's pretty pricy but then again when you consider what it is you're getting compared to the normal photshoot the extra £20 is easily justifiable :lol: Thanks Showmasters, this is going to be amazing! :YAHOO:

I want this photo - I need that photo!

Please make it possible for saturday... or let me ask:

is there any idea witch time it will be on sunday, because I have to leave the show on sunday early to get my flight back home!?!?:YAHOO:

Or please just let me ask: when do you know if there will be also a shooting on saturday?

They do say in the first post:

'This photo op will be very limited and there are only plans for one shoot on Sunday at this point in time. We are trying to offer Sat tickets for this shoot as well but that has not been agreed as of yet, so first come first serve on this shoot'

• Moderators

is there any idea witch time it will be on sunday, because I have to leave the show on sunday early to get my flight back home!?!?:YAHOO:

How early do you have to leave?

The photoohoots are usually finished by around 3pm (at recent shows anyway) to allow for time for the photos to come back from the printers.

is there any idea witch time it will be on sunday, because I have to leave the show on sunday early to get my flight back home!?!?:uhoh:

How early do you have to leave?

The photoohoots are usually finished by around 3pm (at recent shows anyway) to allow for time for the photos to come back from the printers.

I know the handling from the Collectormania London and it worked very well, but my flight will start from Stansted at 4pm, so I guess it will not be possible to combine that this time... :lol:

May I have to look up if I can switch my flight... :YAHOO:

My biggest hope is that they will have that shooting also at saturday.

I hate this time pressure, but I love this opportunity... :D

My brother bought a STANDARD photo op for the Sunday and he maybe interested in this.

Can Jason / SM confirm if you are able to "upgrade" to the limited edition photo op, or will he need to splash another £45 quid to get the chance of the ltd photo? Obviously he does not want to miss out on the chance, and the sooner confirmed info can be posted, the happier he would be

Cheers

Aye Carumba!!

Crazilly awesome announcement but unfortunately I'm there on the Saturday and have already bought a standard shoot ticket - nightmare.

If a Sat shoot is agreed though, I'm in! (and an upgrade would be very much appreciated)

Well done SM, as per!

im still in shock that sm got this to b agreed! im sure people who are bttf fans will not want to miss this very unique chance to have this picture with the man himself! i for one cant wait! well done sm u always seem to better yourselfs at every event i come to!

This photo op will be very limited and there are only plans for one shoot on Sunday at this point in time. We are trying to offer Sat tickets for this shoot as well but that has not been agreed as of yet, so first come first serve on this shoot.

Jason

SM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Make Saturday happen!! Did I mention PLEASE??

OH. MY. GOD.

*booked*

I already have a photo with the Doc from a couple of years back, and I have a photo in a DeLorean. But together? That's synergy, baby! :WINCE:

*ahem* I may have to dress like a tragic twenty-something female McFly :borg: