very special photo op for this years show

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it looks like its gonna b a very popular shoot but how many is limited?

Yep I'd like to know how limited is limited, any idea of how many are left as I can't book mine until the weekend at least!!!!!

ANY info would be greatly appreciated :D

• Showmasters Admin

What do you exactly mean by "in costume" ?? Is the wig included? That would condition my decision of buying or not this photoshoot...

Based on this from the OP, I'd say he'll be wearing the shirt shown in the pictures in the OP, I don't think he'll be wearing a wig etc.

Each photo shoot with Christopher Lloyd in costume wearing his trains and horses shirt

Will the whole of the car be in the shot?

That's something I wondered. As much as I love the A-Team shot I got a few years back, the thing I didn't like was the fact that you can't really see the van in it. Would be good if it was zoomed out a little together with maybe being 8x10 size or something

i just dont know, more details on it would be nice,

will it feature the whole car? will it be sitting or standing? will there be a back drop? will he have the shades?

the issue is its alot of money when you have already bought a solo shoot with him, i just dont know, yet

saying all this, its a great photo op, if i hadn't already bought a solo i would of jumped at this right off the bat. but my credit card already has a massive amount on it lol, so im on the fence at the moment :-(

JacknDaniel, whats this Ateam shoot you mention?

Will the whole of the car be in the shot?

That's something I wondered. As much as I love the A-Team shot I got a few years back, the thing I didn't like was the fact that you can't really see the van in it. Would be good if it was zoomed out a little together with maybe being 8x10 size or something

The A-team shots were a missed opportunity.

Here's hoping the DeLorean shot is zoomed out and since it's limited and punters are forking out £45 quid, I'd hope it was printed 8x10 :blink:

Dammit! Why must you tempt me like this? I'm trying to limit my LFCC visitage to the Saturday. I do have a standard photoshoot booked with Christopher then so I guess I'll make do with that. Although if one of these becomes available on Sat as well, I will have to have it. :D

Brilliant idea, though - I adore my Martok/Gowron pic, so the more homage stuff, the better!

Further to the above... I've just realized my previous order didn't go through - I can't believe I didn't notice there wasn't a confirmation email - so have re-booked everything for the Sunday... plus this! YAY! Fate obviously wanted to give me a second chance. :YAHOO:

And yes, I did check for a confirmation email this time...

Just to add to the list of/reiterate some questions:

As well as the shirt, will he have the shades on and will he have the hair?

I think that knocking up a little sketch, even in something as basic as MSPaint would remove any concern people have about the format :smile: