Latest Guest Announcement Nathan Fillion

showmasters

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... my bank manager would like a word. I wasnt planning to go at all until last week when Ben was announced and now this! I will virtually complete my autograph collection though. Got the Sernity tin DVD signed by almost the entire cast. And the comics! :)

Then there is LFC to think about. Bye bye money! :D

It's official, I am dead and in fangirl heaven.

Photo session, pretty, pretty please?

LMFAO I KNOW!

I need to stop screeching at guest announcements. I don't think there's anyone else who can make me squeal so maybe I'm safe now.

Soooooooo happy! :D I was watching Firefly earlier and thinking about how there is NOBODY even close to Nathan at what he does and the way he acts.

I need to stop screeching at guest announcements. I don't think there's anyone else who can make me squeal so maybe I'm safe now.

Soooooooo happy! :D I was watching Firefly earlier and thinking about how there is NOBODY even close to Nathan at what he does and the way he acts.

Firefly weekend on SciFi?

I was watching that too and thinking about how awesome it would be to meet Nathan and then I come on here and he is annouced! I couldnt help but squeal :P

I also kept saying "I've met her" whenever Morena was on the screen and I think I was annoying my sisters a tiny bit :P

Firefly weekend on SciFi?

I was watching that too and thinking about how awesome it would be to meet Nathan and then I come on here and he is annouced! I couldnt help but squeal :D

I also kept saying "I've met her" whenever Morena was on the screen and I think I was annoying my sisters a tiny bit :P

Yes! It's funny really. I turned Sci-Fi on this morning just at "This must be what going mad feels like", let out a little shriek, and spent the next two hours thinking about how amazing Nathan is and how he was the best con guest ever. I kind of want to take one of my old photos to get signed but I was about 14 and completely unrecognisable from who I am now :P

• Moderators

Ah... can we have him for Hallowhedon, too? *wink wink, nudge nudge*

*smiles sweetly*

Considering how long it's been since they last had him, I'd suggest it's best for anyone to come to this if they wanna meet him ^_^

Considering how long it's been since they last had him, I'd suggest it's best for anyone to come to this if they wanna meet him ^_^

She's in Germany and only just came over for Eclipse. Although believe me, I'd drag her back to live with me if I could :poki:

Im wondering if Showmasters will be having any 'Castle' photos to get signed? Probably not seeing as it hasnt aired here yet but its worth asking....? ^_^

That was my first thought when I saw the announcement!

I've met him so many times I have enough Buffy/Firefly stuffs signed by him, but I'd LOVE something Castle related!

So yeah.... Showmasters get us some Castle 10x8s...... thanks :poki:

I met him before but he is a really nice guy so it will be a pleasure to meet him again. I will make him sign my Dr Horrible's DVD which has already been signed by Felicia Day. I don't think he signed my Serenity DVD either :headscratch:

Snap!! I'm getting both those DVD's signed too!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

I can't believe you didn't list Dr. Horrible in his credits there!!! I mean come on, he was captain hammer corporate tool!!! :P

Can't wait to see Nathan again, he's awesome, and it's about time I got the chance for a photoshoot with him where I don't look AWFUL lol!!!

SJ

xox

Im wondering if Showmasters will be having any 'Castle' photos to get signed? Probably not seeing as it hasnt aired here yet but its worth asking....? :blink:

That was my first thought when I saw the announcement!

I've met him so many times I have enough Buffy/Firefly stuffs signed by him, but I'd LOVE something Castle related!

So yeah.... Showmasters get us some Castle 10x8s...... thanks ;)

I'm going to send over some 10x8 Castle images - one cast shot and one Nathan promo shot to the SM guys and maybe they'll get some printed, worth a shot, ;)

SJ

xox