Latest Guest Announcement Nathan Fillion

showmasters

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

As it's taken a number of years to get Nathan back to an event, I'd be very surprised if Hallowhedon was a possibility.

Plus they do tend to try and get different people for different events.

Very good announcement.

Nathan Fillion also starred in the short-lived TV series Drive, and is currently starring in the new series Castle (which is airing on Monday nights at 10 pm in the US). I hope he has some photos from these two TV series and White Noise: The Light.

Edited by SunSpeed

• Moderators

I'd be very surprised if they had Drive pictures.

Castle is more likely as that's the 'new' thing. But Drive never did well at all. That's something you'd need to bring.

No one can ever guarantee posed photos at the desk before an event.

However, usually the busier they are, the less likely it is. And he'll be busy.

What about a scheduled photoshoot? Several of us have asked about this and received no reply about it. Will he only be signing or will he have a photoshoot as well? As much as I love getting autographs, it's the photos that matters the most to me. Especially since I already have his autograph, but not a photo with him.

Edited by misskitten

• Showmasters Admin

No one can ever guarantee posed photos at the desk before an event.

However, usually the busier they are, the less likely it is. And he'll be busy.

What about a scheduled photoshoot? Several of us have asked about this and received no reply about it. Will he only be signing or will he have a photoshoot as well? As much as I love getting autographs, it's the photos that matters the most to me. Especially since I already have his autograph, but not a photo with him.

That's not something David will know. Nor myself until it's announced. I would be very surprised if he doesn't have one though.