RIP Andy Hallett

Jola

he was such a amazing guy i loved meeting him and am glad i had the pleasure off seeing him 4 or 5 times he was always the live and sole of the party and was always so much fun you could tell he turley loved being with the fans i will miss him so much especially his singing and his laugh he was a wounderfull man and friend to amny of us

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just seen this news & am stunned. i knew that he had health problems but this a real shock.

i'm so glad i had the opportunity to meet him thru' Showmasters.

one of my favourite scenes from Angel is the one where Lindsay meets his end.

(without wanting to give it away for those who may not have seen it) Lornes role in the scene was so unexpected.

RIP Andy.

thoughts are with your friends & family.

:D

The Man was a true star, just like all those old time stars from the time reffered to as Hollywoods golden age.

He made the world a bigger brighter place

He was the first Quote we ever got as part of our autograph, and he chose it

"Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada"

He said it was his favorite

Edited by BADGES!

Very sad news, he was one of the sweetest paople on the circuit and always took extra time when meeting fans. I'll remember him most for the times he wandered away from his signing area when he got bored so he could look around the shops in MK, due to his ADHD.

A sad loss to all of his family, friends and fans.

Very sad news to hear.

I never got to meet him, but he always brought a smile to my face when watching him sing on Angel.

A very talented man.

Now a true Angel will look after you..

R.I.P Andy x x

Goodbye Andy, you were charming and truly a lovely human being and the world is just a little worse off now that you are no longer with us.

When I met Andy he had just bought a shaving plug adaptor as British plugs have three prongs and American plugs have two. He was scrutinising the plug and decided out loud that "Yes, that will do the job"

He then looked up, smiled and said "sorry, I'm having a shaving problem."

Like I said, he was charming.

My condolonces go out to his friends and family and people like me, who have fond memories of meeting such a lovely man.

Hi all. I was so sad to learn of Andys death. I ran his UK fan site some years ago and was in touch via email with him for a very short time. He forever made me laugh and always had time to spend. I found a tape the other day from his fan club with a recording of him on it and it made me smile. Such a sad loss. I hope theres a toast for him at the event.

RIP Andy...

X