Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, chayanua said:

I bought a Diamond Pass and a Photoshoot Batch 6. But I can take both photos with my Diamond Pass, right? It doesn't matter that the photo pass is for Batch 6. Do I get it correct?

Yes, you will take both at the same time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Wow, Photoshoot Batch 1 already sold out... only 15 more batches they will be sold out before the weekend is over i guess... Wow:o

In a day I'd guess!

1 hour ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

Amazing guest! Would love to get his autograph, but it'll be impossible since he's doing one day only (and I can't afford a diamond pass) :( And even if you get a low enough VQ, the chances of personalizing are incredibly slim, he's going to be so busy!

Amazing guest, Showmasters, but I'll wait until he returns and does more days

Just a heasds up Dogs, it's no true reflection on any potential future appearances but in his last 3 events he only did the 1 day (and I'm including this in that count)

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

Does this mean you'd come for 2 days?! If you do decide to buy, do it quick as it looks like he is selling fast. (no pressure)

...Okay then I was on mobile and didn't see Saturday only. My bad. That saves me a lot of money then. Sorry Ben, if you were Costas Mandylor I might have made the commitment to 2 days, but...

1 minute ago, Faerie Tanith said:

...Okay then I was on mobile and didn't see Saturday only. My bad. That saves me a lot of money then. Sorry Ben, if you were Costas Mandylor I might have made the commitment to 2 days, but...

:o      :(      :no:

But                but               it's BENEDICT!

• Moderators
Just now, Raylenth said:

Thanks Stuart, I take it as standard when he's only doing 1 day, but I'm always hoping :D

Yeh that's our thought as well, especially with the volume of people buying up the passes and photos.  But we've thought that before and been surprised, we will just wait and see.