LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Yes, we will go see them early and show your tickets, worst comes to worst you may have to miss a bit of it

Do you know if I have the chance to make it before the talk starts? I have the DP for Capaldi and Batch 2 for McGann that day.

7 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Do you know if I have the chance to make it before the talk starts? I have the DP for Capaldi and Batch 2 for McGann that day.

Go speak to the crew running The McCann shoot when it starts, show them your DP for Peter and tell them what time the talk starts.  They should help you through

• Moderators

A: I have a handy webpage neeeeearly ready to help find all your shoots and plan the order

B: the Colin, Paul McG and David Bradley shoot is not listed in the shop as being on the TARDIS console, but it is listed as being there on Saturday (but not Sunday)

7 minutes ago, Khalessi Kate said:

I maybe overlooking this, but on the Sunday, where it says Car Zone, the Bumblebee shoot, is that the one with Megan? 

That will need to be clarified I think, the whole session cant be her and the car as she has her own solo pics at the same time, so I think they will need to split that session.   @Queen_Sindel

4 minutes ago, MarxistWhovian said:

Hello, I l know this is only draft and will update on Monday but would be great please if Schedule be in Excel? Filters and Find tool will it make it easier to see clashes as difficult to line up times. Thanks.

Yeah I'd love this too please.

• Like 2

Sorry if I'm being stupid, do I see a Battlestar talk there? Where do I get tickets for that from? Is that a purchase we make on the day at the event? MM and EJO do fascinating talks but I've only been able to see footage on the internet where someone's used a potato as a sound recorder and a wave machine as a tripod, to hear a talk in person would be a dream come true! 

1 minute ago, CarkinsBug said:

Sorry if I'm being stupid, do I see a Battlestar talk there? Where do I get tickets for that from? Is that a purchase we make on the day at the event? MM and EJO do fascinating talks but I've only been able to see footage on the internet where someone's used a potato as a sound recorder and a wave machine as a tripod, to hear a talk in person would be a dream come true! 

From what I can gather, if it's not listed on Eventbrite then it'll be a free talk and seated on a first come first served basis

• Like 1

Just now, evilfairie said:

From what I can gather, if it's not listed on Eventbrite then it'll be a free talk and seated on a first come first served basis

Ahhh lovely thanks, I'll make sure to keep an eye out on the day and keep my fingers crossed I'll get in ☺

14 minutes ago, spengler said:

14 minutes ago, MarxistWhovian said:

Hello, I l know this is only draft and will update on Monday but would be great please if Schedule be in Excel? Filters and Find tool will it make it easier to see clashes as difficult to line up times. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, spengler said:

I could well be wrong as it's only me guessing but I imagine they are pdf's as it protects them from being altered, the last thing they need is someone changing them and sending it out.  Etmuse posted above that she's working on a webversion.

Edited by Raylenth

12 minutes ago, PetitePixie01 said:

So much that I booked overlaps. I shouldn't have bought two talks, as I won't get to see them. :'( xx

If you have paid for an activity that you really can't do at all because of another activity talk to the shop or Sales desk at the event Pixie and they may be able to refund one.