Latest Guest Announcement - SIR DEREK JACOBI

8 hours ago, Roon said:

Excellent guest! Now fingers are crossed for Ian McKellen, Frances De La Tour and Iwan Rheon so I can get the entire cast shot of Vicious signed :D

I wouldn't bank on ever getting Frances De La Tour, I've heard she treats autograph hunters with disdain. Mind you her brother will be at the show so he might be able to forge her signature for you!

I loved him in Cadfael too.  I started watching it because Christien Anholt, another guest at this comic con, appeared in it.  Might be nice if those two met up - Christien was in "The Devils Novice" episode of Cadfael.

14 minutes ago, Cydney said:

I was just wondering if the online store was going to add any more pictures of Derek, since the two they have aren't of him as the Master?

Please use the contact form on the store Website. The mods don't have any infomation on this, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just wondering how many photo shoots are scheduled for Sir Derek? I'm trying to plan my day for Saturday and can only see one photo shoot in the morning (9.30 - 10.10). As I'm travelling from Liverpool I'm not sure I'll be getting into London until after 9. If this is the only photo shoot scheduled I might miss it. Am I missing a later shoot? My eyes are going a bit funny trying to follow the schedule.