Guest Suggestions

chugs

Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, The Punisher, My Name is Earl & Catch 44)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)

Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, Transformers: Robots in Disguise & End of Watch)

Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

Finally, got some time to write down my huge huge list of guest suggestion ^^

Ivana Baquero (Shannara Chronicles, Pan's labyrinth)

Out of your very awesome list I want to single out Ivana. I've met her at a press screening of Shannara Chronicles. At this type of events, actors are only required to answer the reporters' questions - everything else is extra. Well, she took photos with and signed prints for everyone who wanted, and also, she took the time to chat a bit with each and every person who came out for a picture. She's amazingly nice! She'd be a fantastic guest :)

• Like 3

Any Hannibal or Buffy guests would be amazing.

Particularly Eliza Dushku and Charisma Carpenter. Both I know have been or will be in the UK within 12 months, but would love to see them at a showmasters event.

Also, not sure if she really does cons, but think Kate Beckinsale would be an amazing diamond guest too.

• Like 3

Tim Curry would make my year!

I believe he has started to do some cons but unfortunately is not in great health!

What a class act he is!! Give it a try Showmasters - he is British born and bred!!

I would love that too! Though we all have to consider his health but I guess there's no harm in asking. After all, how amazing would it be to meet the greatest villain actors who's ever lived!?

• Like 1

I'm just over here waiting for all of the Game of Thrones guest announcements... :whistling:

(I'm particularly hoping for some great first time SM signers-Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Nathalie Emmanuel, Richard Madden, Iwan Rheon, Rory McCann, Natalie Dormer, Pedro Pascal etc)

Also, to the people who claim that there have been too many GoT guests over the past few years and we should have more variation, you're failing to take into account the fact that these guests are not just exclusive to GoT and have been in many other things that are popular among con-goers.

I'll go through some of my suggestions from above as an example:

Natalie Dormer- The Tudors, The Hunger Games, Elementary, Captain America.

Nathalie Emmanuel- Fast and the Furious, The Maze Runner.

Richard Madden- Cinderella

Iwan Rheon- Misfits

Pedro Pascal-Narcos

Etc

If SM got someone like Gwendoline Christie, the same amount of people would probably be meeting her for Star Wars as the number of people meeting her for GoT, and the same with Sophie Turner and X-Men, and that's just two examples.

I say more GoT guests!

(Also, the GoT guests are always busy so it's understandable why SM get so many. Even people like Kristian Nairn and Daniel Portman who've attended a lot of cons still have busy queues all day. Some other guests from other shows and films, on the other hand, are sat there for ages and hardly sign any autographs)

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 3

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars, Austin Powers, Family Guy, Buffy, Dads & Robot Chicken)

Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)

Kate Hudson (Almost Famous, Glee, Something Borrowed & Bride Wars)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Star Wars Rebels, Ringer, Scream 2, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)

Amy Adams (Man of Steel, The Muppets, Enchanted, American Hustle, The Fighter & Doubt)

Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)

I'm just over here waiting for all of the Game of Thrones guest announcements... :whistling:

(I'm particularly hoping for some great first time SM signers-Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Nathalie Emmanuel, Richard Madden, Iwan Rheon, Rory McCann, Natalie Dormer, Pedro Pascal etc)

Also, to the people who claim that there have been too many GoT guests over the past few years and we should have more variation, you're failing to take into account the fact that these guests are not just exclusive to GoT and have been in many other things that are popular among con-goers.

I'll go through some of my suggestions from above as an example:

Natalie Dormer- The Tudors, The Hunger Games, Elementary, Captain America.

Nathalie Emmanuel- Fast and the Furious, The Maze Runner.

Richard Madden- Cinderella

Iwan Rheon- Misfits

Pedro Pascal-Narcos

Etc

If SM got someone like Gwendoline Christie, the same amount of people would probably be meeting her for Star Wars as the number of people meeting her for GoT, and the same with Sophie Turner and X-Men, and that's just two examples.

I say more GoT guests!

(Also, the GoT guests are always busy so it's understandable why SM get so many. Even people like Kristian Nairn and Daniel Portman who've attended a lot of cons still have busy queues all day. Some other guests from other shows and films, on the other hand, are sat there for ages and hardly sign any autographs)

Not to mention, 5 guests in over a 100 really isn't overdoing it :angel:

Also, apparently Treat Williams is doing events now, come on Showmasters ^^

• Like 1