Key Cast TV Show Guest Announcement Tomorrow @ 7pm!

Right, it's got its flaws, but I might be onto something. The post says it's a "Key Cast TV Show" ...Maybe it's a number of cast members from a TV show? Admittedly, the post says Guest, but still!

Ahh look at us. Going totally mental over a single potential letter. :angel:

• Like 1

Right, it's got its flaws, but I might be onto something. The post says it's a "Key Cast TV Show" ...Maybe it's a number of cast members from a TV show? Admittedly, the post says Guest, but still!

Ahh look at us. Going totally mental over a single potential letter. :angel:

Building up false hope just to be disappointed. :(:laugh:

• Like 1

Can we have "a twitter clue" nothing so far

I don't know who it is so no clue :)

Is that a clue ;) Is it the Silence?

If it's linked to the Silence, the Arthur Darvill, Karen Gillan, Matt Smith or Alex Kingston...?
If it's any of them, I will die.

Might wanna hold off dying till next August, you wouldn't want to have to haunt them.

probably not but a guess worth having... Rick Moranis who was of course posessed by the "keymaster" spirit in the first ghostbusters film.... way off the mark most likely but i would love an original ghostbusters panel :D

im not even going to comment on the fakebusters reboot of this year...

• Like 3

probably not but a guess worth having... Rick Moranis who was of course posessed by the "keymaster" spirit in the first ghostbusters film.... way off the mark most likely but i would love an original ghostbusters panel :D

As much as I want you to be right, Ghostbusters is not a TV Show.

• Like 2

It wasn't that bad! I liked it! :smile: Too many people (not you, smithy!) must be jumping on the band wagon! :(

Haha Don't get me wrong it wasn't as good as the original but I didn't mind it either...

Don't all kill me at once...

Edited by only_jay

It wasn't that bad! I liked it! :smile: Too many people (not you, smithy!) must be jumping on the band wagon! :(

Haha Don't get me wront it wasn't as good as the original but I didn't mind it either...

Don't all kill me at once...

Exactly! Should be treated as a movie in and of itself rather than comparing and shaming it with the original! :thumbup:

mar_rgb2.jpg

mar_rgb2.jpg

Touché. lol Rick Moranis isn't in it, though. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming