Attendee's Attire

Ive always wanted to dress up but never plucked up the courage to do it. I usually wear WWE or star wars t shirts.

Does anyone dress up or cosplay on their own? Just curious as i have an outfit in mind but not sure if i can dress up solo :(

i am going alone and i am cosplaying. there is nothing to be ashamed of. Of course people in public can have different reactions, i had a guy laughing at me in Brighton last year and it wasn't nice at al, but i will do that again

Ive always wanted to dress up but never plucked up the courage to do it. I usually wear WWE or star wars t shirts.

Does anyone dress up or cosplay on their own? Just curious as i have an outfit in mind but not sure if i can dress up solo :(

I've worn my Ghostbusters uniform to a bunch of cons where I've been solo before, although I don't tend to do it that much these days. I always had a great time when I did it though and it's great chatting with other people about how you put it all together and also getting asked to pose for photos.

• Like 1

I'm still figuring out a couple of cosplays. I've got a Joker one coming along nicely as well as my Ezio Auditore one and I'm doing some form of Shaggy for my photo shoot with Matthew. Also have my crocheted Scooby Doo ready to go with me :D

• Like 1

I walked through Barking, and the London Bridge area, as well as on the tube, as the Seventh Dcotor last year.

Not had anyone making any comments.

I also cosplay on my own. It might feel a bit weird when you're on the tube on your own, but as you get nearer to the venue more cosplayers will get on and it will be less weird. I say go for it!

• Like 1

I'm going on my own (scary) and I will do cosplay for the first time in my life (terrifying). I won't be fully accurate as I can't get it all in on the flight (from Sweden) but I plan on dressing like Rey from Star Wars. Or at least, attempting to, it might fail spectacularly as I've pretty much bought every single item of clothing (don't know how to sew). But it'll be fun anyway. That'll just be one day though, the other days I might wear a dress or a nerdy couple of t-shirts (depending on weather).

i am going alone and i am cosplaying. there is nothing to be ashamed of. Of course people in public can have different reactions, i had a guy laughing at me in Brighton last year and it wasn't nice at al, but i will do that again

A female version of the Doctor ? What's not to like about that ? Who ever laughed at you should go and hang their heads in shame ! :no:

Well actually I was dressed upp as Anna from Frozen. But still....

I'm going on my own (scary) and I will do cosplay for the first time in my life (terrifying). I won't be fully accurate as I can't get it all in on the flight (from Sweden) but I plan on dressing like Rey from Star Wars. Or at least, attempting to, it might fail spectacularly as I've pretty much bought every single item of clothing (don't know how to sew). But it'll be fun anyway. That'll just be one day though, the other days I might wear a dress or a nerdy couple of t-shirts (depending on weather).

Rey sounds very cool! Regarding weather just make sure you wear something cool inside as it can get very hot. If the weather is cold just have something extra like a jacket or jumper to wear while outside.

• Like 1

I solo'd as Han Solo at another con and it was fine. If you want to do it, go for it!

I solo'd as Han Solo at another con and it was fine. If you want to do it, go for it!

Lol like what you did there