Latest Guest Announcement - TOBIN BELL

I can't believe how many people have actually mentioned me here. Is this to be my legacy? Tearful Saw fangirl?

I think everyone is just really really pleased for you, but yes, I can even change your username to that if you'd like lol.

Yes, this. it's just really lovely when you see another who's so excited and their 'dream guest' is being fulfilled. We can live vicariously through you whilst we wait in hope of ours being announced!

BenedictBenedictBenedictBenedictBenedict

Hoping the Tobin luck rubs off or like The Candy Man if I say his name enough he will appear.

David Tennant for me or Chris Evans. But then you'd have my dead body to remove from Olympia so I don't know if SM will be pleased with all the paperwork.

Situation:

Chris Evans: hello, how are you?

Me:.....

Chris Evans: ....

Me:...

Police: So she just died?

Chris Evans: Basically.

We will ensure you are honorably buried under a pile of ceremonial potatoes.

Thank you! Appreciate this!

I can't believe how many people have actually mentioned me here. Is this to be my legacy? Tearful Saw fangirl?

I think everyone is just really really pleased for you, but yes, I can even change your username to that if you'd like lol.

Yes, this. it's just really lovely when you see another who's so excited and their 'dream guest' is being fulfilled. We can live vicariously through you whilst we wait in hope of ours being announced!

BenedictBenedictBenedictBenedictBenedict

Hoping the Tobin luck rubs off or like The Candy Man if I say his name enough he will appear.

David Tennant for me or Chris Evans. But then you'd have my dead body to remove from Olympia so I don't know if SM will be pleased with all the paperwork.

Situation:

Chris Evans: hello, how are you?

Me:.....

Chris Evans: ....

Me:...

Police: So she just died?

Chris Evans: Basically.

We will ensure you are honorably buried under a pile of ceremonial potatoes.

So I can't afford it, but... who needs to eat for a week? I bought the photoshoot.

IT HAD TO BE DONE. IT'S TOBIN.

You shall be introduced to the wonders of toast. I have included a link to a helpful and cheap recipe for you http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15752918

I am saved!!

• Like 1

just got a batch 1 photo :) shame my dominic monaghan one is batch 8 :( I hope I get my pic with him

Photos are pretty much guaranteed if you have a ticket. It is VERY rare that you would not get it as long as the guest turns up and you're at the shoot on time. It just means you get yours a bit later than the guys with batch 1.

thanks wrong name, that's a load off. last year I had a big clash so missed out on one of them :( but from what I hear with all the changes it should be running so much better :)

• Moderators

just got a batch 1 photo :) shame my dominic monaghan one is batch 8 :( I hope I get my pic with him

Photos are pretty much guaranteed if you have a ticket. It is VERY rare that you would not get it as long as the guest turns up and you're at the shoot on time. It just means you get yours a bit later than the guys with batch 1.

thanks wrong name, that's a load off. last year I had a big clash so missed out on one of them :( but from what I hear with all the changes it should be running so much better :)

I imagine Dom will have split shoots anyway especially Saturday so you shouldn't have any issue.

• Showmasters Admin

OH MY GIDDY AUNT !!!!!

BLOODY SUPERB JASON I LOVE YOU !!!!!

Get that DIAMOND PASS UP and i'll upgrade as well !!!!

THE BEST GUEST EVER MADE THE SHOW FOR ME !!!!

There's no mention of a diamond pass for him.

I don't think there is any plans for a diamond pass for Tobin at the minute.

Come on Stu , get that taser out and give Jason a jab lol ...... Diamond is the way forward here buddy !

you know its funny over the years the amount of augments we have had over Showmasters charging to much when it is intact the guests that set the prices and we even push them to keep them down and when we introduced the Diamond passes we had so many people on here and tell us how it was not good and not right etc etc and now we have people asking for them :-) sorry it dose make me smile , can i say the next time we introduce something that we fell will help you as collectors and fans can it just be looked at as just that a way to make the day easier for you the collector and fan and us as the organiser as if we make systems that work for you it makes our day easier also and we all have a more fun weekend , we never look at things in a way of how can we make more money we look at it as how can we make this work for you the fans and us the show so we can keep on delivering what you all want out of a event , anyway i just thought it was interesting to see this on here tonight , i think many of you are going to enjoy meeting him over the weekend and we are pleased to be able to bring another first timer guests to our LFCC fans , just do one thing help us to keep on bringing the bigger names by letting others know of the event , the more that know the more likely we will cover the guests costs as long as we keep on doing that we will keep on going for the bigger names , so thank you for that helps and we will see you all soon Jason

• Like 2

OH MY GIDDY AUNT !!!!!

BLOODY SUPERB JASON I LOVE YOU !!!!!

Get that DIAMOND PASS UP and i'll upgrade as well !!!!

THE BEST GUEST EVER MADE THE SHOW FOR ME !!!!

There's no mention of a diamond pass for him.

I don't think there is any plans for a diamond pass for Tobin at the minute.

Come on Stu , get that taser out and give Jason a jab lol ...... Diamond is the way forward here buddy !

you know its funny over the years the amount of augments we have had over Showmasters charging to much when it is intact the guests that set the prices and we even push them to keep them down and when we introduced the Diamond passes we had so many people on here and tell us how it was not good and not right etc etc and now we have people asking for them :-) sorry it dose make me smile , can i say the next time we introduce something that we fell will help you as collectors and fans can it just be looked at as just that a way to make the day easier for you the collector and fan and us as the organiser as if we make systems that work for you it makes our day easier also and we all have a more fun weekend , we never look at things in a way of how can we make more money we look at it as how can we make this work for you the fans and us the show so we can keep on delivering what you all want out of a event , anyway i just thought it was interesting to see this on here tonight , i think many of you are going to enjoy meeting him over the weekend and we are pleased to be able to bring another first timer guests to our LFCC fans , just do one thing help us to keep on bringing the bigger names by letting others know of the event , the more that know the more likely we will cover the guests costs as long as we keep on doing that we will keep on going for the bigger names , so thank you for that helps and we will see you all soon Jason

Unfortunately Jason, those who do understand how the ticket price work, understand and those who don't, don't. I think there will always be complaints about the Diamond pass prices whatever is said about how good value some of them are and how brilliant it is to guarantee everything for the more expensive ones.

• Like 1

I feel like the only person in the world who didn't enjoy the Saw films (the ones I saw anyway....)

I've seen 1 and 2. 1 was good because it was a different kettle of fish to the others and was a bit more physiological IIRC, rather than straight out horror. 2 was ok.

I feel like the only person in the world who didn't enjoy the Saw films (the ones I saw anyway....)

I've seen 1 and 2. 1 was good because it was a different kettle of fish to the others and was a bit more physiological IIRC, rather than straight out horror. 2 was ok.

1 was the best in my opinion, the others were nowhere nearly as good, but I did love how all the stories intertwined as it went on.

• Like 1

1 was the best in my opinion, the others were nowhere nearly as good, but I did love how all the stories intertwined as it went on.

I actually like how they managed to keep an actual story going for seven movies, and then closed it and brought it all back full circle. I'm not thrilled they're making an eighth one because what is there left to write about?

Still, I like them all. The last one is probably my least favourite due to the pink blood... but Hoffman. What a psychotic gem that man is.

Not a big horror fan, so I've never seen the Saw movies. I know Tobin from his guest roles on various US dramas over the years - where he's always great, if usually playing a villian!. But I'll be meeting him for Stargate SG1. I actually can't believe how well I remember him and his character from that one episode all the way back at the start! Thanks SM for the opportunity to meet Tobin

Not a big horror fan, so I've never seen the Saw movies. I know Tobin from his guest roles on various US dramas over the years - where he's always great, if usually playing a villian!. But I'll be meeting him for Stargate SG1. I actually can't believe how well I remember him and his character from that one episode all the way back at the start! Thanks SM for the opportunity to meet Tobin

Agreed, though I probably won't meet him for Stargate. £25 is a bit steep for me for appearing in 1 episode.

Ducks potatoes thrown by Tanith.

Has Sunday bottom of the ticket on Saturday ticket

Maybe email the shop and let them know though they will probably be closed now, they will be able to resolve it as soon as possible.

I already did mail. It's a copy and paste error for sure, will be corrected as soon as possible. Tickets are still valid.

• Like 2