Latest Guest Announcement - TOBIN BELL

• Showmasters Admin

OH MY GIDDY AUNT !!!!!

BLOODY SUPERB JASON I LOVE YOU !!!!!

Get that DIAMOND PASS UP and i'll upgrade as well !!!!

THE BEST GUEST EVER MADE THE SHOW FOR ME !!!!

There's no mention of a diamond pass for him.

I don't think there is any plans for a diamond pass for Tobin at the minute.

Come on Stu , get that taser out and give Jason a jab lol ...... Diamond is the way forward here buddy !

you know its funny over the years the amount of augments we have had over Showmasters charging to much when it is intact the guests that set the prices and we even push them to keep them down and when we introduced the Diamond passes we had so many people on here and tell us how it was not good and not right etc etc and now we have people asking for them :-) sorry it dose make me smile , can i say the next time we introduce something that we fell will help you as collectors and fans can it just be looked at as just that a way to make the day easier for you the collector and fan and us as the organiser as if we make systems that work for you it makes our day easier also and we all have a more fun weekend , we never look at things in a way of how can we make more money we look at it as how can we make this work for you the fans and us the show so we can keep on delivering what you all want out of a event , anyway i just thought it was interesting to see this on here tonight , i think many of you are going to enjoy meeting him over the weekend and we are pleased to be able to bring another first timer guests to our LFCC fans , just do one thing help us to keep on bringing the bigger names by letting others know of the event , the more that know the more likely we will cover the guests costs as long as we keep on doing that we will keep on going for the bigger names , so thank you for that helps and we will see you all soon Jason

Unfortunately Jason, those who do understand how the ticket price work, understand and those who don't, don't. I think there will always be complaints about the Diamond pass prices whatever is said about how good value some of them are and how brilliant it is to guarantee everything for the more expensive ones.

Well i just wanted to chip in as its sometimes forgotten we are also fans here and we get things signed also and we spend our money just like others fans when someone we want comes along, Its easy to look at everything as half full but its nice to here some people do see we are fighting the side of the fans and try to keep things well priced and good value and keep on doing that with our being asked , anyway on with the work :-) glad this went down well and there are happy people in here tonight Jason :-)

• Like 1

Excited for this.

Just wondering, has the online booking using Eventbrite been made easier? I remember last year people were forgetting to tick a box to validate the e-ticket or something? Is that still the same?

Excited for this.

Just wondering, has the online booking using Eventbrite been made easier? I remember last year people were forgetting to tick a box to validate the e-ticket or something? Is that still the same?

The system has been changed, the validation box is no longer necessary.

Excited for this.

The system has been changed, the validation box is no longer necessary.

OK. Thanks for the info!

ok, so now I'm jealous. How does the pre-order autographs work? Can I send something to be signed through showmasters or do people usually find somebody who is going and arrange with them.

You can pre oder through here http://www.showmasterssales.com

Just follow the instructions.

And make sure you CLEARLY mark your item on the back with your name so that Pre Order JAson can match you back up wih your item. Cannot be stressed enough really.

• Like 1

Well I have to say I never heard that guy´s name before XD, but well that´s probably because I hate that genre of movies like saw. But it seems he´s a big number in that genre, so well done SM, this is great for horror fans. And I can keep a few pounds in my wallet thanks for that too ;)

Not a big horror fan, so I've never seen the Saw movies. I know Tobin from his guest roles on various US dramas over the years - where he's always great, if usually playing a villian!. But I'll be meeting him for Stargate SG1. I actually can't believe how well I remember him and his character from that one episode all the way back at the start! Thanks SM for the opportunity to meet Tobin

Agreed, though I probably won't meet him for Stargate. £25 is a bit steep for me for appearing in 1 episode.

Ducks potatoes thrown by Tanith.

I can totally understand that. If it was just Stargate I knew him from I'd likely be the same.

He'll be one of the many Stargate guests I've met over the years (and my photo op with him will be stored in my massive pair of Stargate folders!), but with 24, Kill Point, Alias etc (just started re-watching Alias from the start a few weeks ago - there he was, hunting out the SD-6 mole!) also on his resume he's very worth a meet for me, even though I am a big scaredy cat and have never seen a Saw movie

I'm glad he isn't a diamond pass as I have found from last year I could only get photo shoots with diamond guests but no chance of autos as there were so many with diamond passes. I suspect the same this year but glad there is a mix of stars that aren't diamond pass

I don't get why people want him to be a more expensive diamond guest? SM have announced a great guest for in my opinion an amazing value price. Let's keep it that way!

Edited by Tony1975
  • Like 5