BIG Guest Announcement This Friday 7pm

showmasters

An announcement this early can only suggest someone who is retired or not actively working.

You wont see someone at Sigourney Weaver's level until much closer to the event.

Getting Sigourney and Michael was something of a coup imo - we'll never get to meet Michael again unless you actively seek him out in-person and for that reason, justifies the £445 I paid to meet him.

Timothy Dalton or Eva Green please, need to feed my Penny Dreadful obsession

Heather Langenkamp would be nice, big horror guest but probably not a big guest in general.

One's for my 80's collection I'll go for Eddie Murphy or Winona Ryder.

Yup Heather would be the icing on the cake, big ANOES fan and to meet the real Freddy was a dream come true. That'll NEVER happen again and is a rare event, anyhow. For £135, that was an absolute bargain.

• Like 1

Hmmm. Based on the diamond guests and big guests we had at Summer. A big guest for me would be Alyson hannigan, (well anyone from buffy and Angel) someone from the jj star trek films as the film is out next year and it's the 50th anniversary fingers crossed for Zachary Quinto, Anton yelchin or Chris Pine!! Or anyone from DC tv series or marvel.

Was thinking the same thing. Star Trek 50th. or a Buffy / Angel reunion. Alyson Hannigan has done at lease 1 convention in America, also SMG was rumored a few years ago

• Like 2

Hmmm. Based on the diamond guests and big guests we had at Summer. A big guest for me would be Alyson hannigan, (well anyone from buffy and Angel) someone from the jj star trek films as the film is out next year and it's the 50th anniversary fingers crossed for Zachary Quinto, Anton yelchin or Chris Pine!! Or anyone from DC tv series or marvel.

Was thinking the same thing. Star Trek 50th. or a Buffy / Angel reunion. Alyson Hannigan has done at lease 1 convention in America, also SMG was rumored a few years ago

Id love to me Emma caulfield and Tom lenk too loved Anya and Andrew.

Ethan Hawke

Jim Belushi

Michael C. Hall

Tom Hardy

Hayden Christensen

Mickey Rourke

Robert Patrick

Rutger Hauer

Carrie-Ann Moss

Ron Perlman

Carey Mulligan

Peter Stormare