Is your Con bag packed already?

Most of the suitcase packed, cosplays ready, boarding pass printed, so I guess I can announce at least *I* won't be cancelling as long as my flight leaves tomorrow with me on board. Free autographs and photo's for everyone (well, maybe I'll charge TooTall :whistling: ) the whole weekend long, just come up and ask :dance:

Everyone's mentioned things there are taking but I see one key item missing from most inventories.........MONEY!

Remember to take money/debit cards but be extra vigilant with them. Not to scare anyone but last year at Birmingham memorabilia show some poor sod lost his wallet and I overheard him telling the crew there that it contained nearly 800 quid.

Be safe and have a great time one and all!!

Everyone's mentioned things there are taking but I see one key item missing from most inventories.........MONEY!

Remember to take money/debit cards but be extra vigilant with them. Not to scare anyone but last year at Birmingham memorabilia show some poor sod lost his wallet and I overheard him telling the crew there that it contained nearly 800 quid.

Be safe and have a great time one and all!!

Don't need to pack money, money is always with me in the form of my debit card....Good point though I'll have to look up an ATM when we arrive in London, as the ones here only spit out Euro's ;)

just started packing. Can you guys all name an item that is very important and that I'm likely to forget?

Phone charger, I know a lot of people(myself included) are going to be taking a lot of pictures!

Also if you are bringing a camera, spare memory cards and batteries.

• Like 1

Very last minute- I'm doing mine tonight. Mind you, I've only got a tube and bus journey so don't have to worry about hotels etc.

Shall be buying a few last minute things tonight: deodorant, wipes, a folder to store my photos/autos... Also making one last cash withdrawal- I've been putting aside money for the con for the past few weeks, which I've separated into 3 or 4 envelopes so it's not all together.

I plan on bringing my own food for all three days to save on money and queueing.