MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

I hope De Niro, Pacino, Nicholson, Sean connery but I'm worried about the price if M.J.FOX is 445£..

you'll never get Sean Connery at an event like this sadly :(

Or De Niro, Pacino, Nicholson, Ford, Spielber-

• Like 2

My guess: Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman.

Or not :) we shall see!!

Don't think so, for one Jenna was there last year withouth this ado and Peter can hardly be 'the best ever guest', besides, they both are at a fan event in Germany on the Friday 17, so doubt they'd be back so quickly for LFCC.

I hope De Niro, Pacino, Nicholson, Sean connery but I'm worried about the price if M.J.FOX is 445£..

Why ?

:smile:

• Like 1

The Multigenre bit of it says to me that its an actor who has done different kinda works, in more than a fandom movie or show. Mark Hamill for instance dont really fit in there. I think its very far fetched calling him a multi genre cause he is famous for being a voice actor and star wars. (Would love to meet him though, Im not saying this to minimizing what he has done)

"The other is also a multi-genre actor/actress and I can safely say one of, if not the biggest guest we have ever had at one of our shows!" No mentioning of first time signer for theese events. Thats something that might be true even though its not stated. But... This get me to think of Patrick Stewart if you look at guests that has been here before. (I might be wrong... :D )

Then again, looking on who it might be that hasnt been here before and who could be likely (I might be wrong about htem being new,,, ) Ewan McGregor or Hayden Christensen. Ewan being Really BIG and Hayden begin very Fandom BIG (bring it on ;) ) Well KingRichard, give your thought on this :) I value your opinion. And yes I mean you who have seen a famous frog :)

Edited by Wondermoose
  • Like 2

It has to be Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy

If it is KingRichard76 will need an ambulance quick, and a very understanding bank manager

Will be nice to meet Kermit again, yep, we go way back. ahhhh how wonderful it would be *Makes sure he has smelling salts on standby*

Why ?

:smile:

Rather than go into my Harrison spiel, I'll-

Ok, having met Harrison on a few occasions he's a very quiet, shy person, very private and just has a real sense of MEGASTAR about him (thats the condensed version)

With events like this there are big names, there are BIG names and then there are OH MY FRICKIN GOD names- people of the stature of De Niro, Pacino, Nicholson, Harrison etc are names that fit into the: "HOLY CRIPES!" category these are pure acting legends that to be fair are a far cry from some of the names mostly attributed to cons like this.

Please don't get me wrong, IF Harrison Ford was announced I'd first of all eat my Fedora and I've said this on a number of occasions, then I'd be very surprised to see him at an event and thirdly at a private signing you're looking at around £400 for an auto - I'd love to be proved wrong and see him attend a convention it would be off the scale with frickin awesomeness but the dude is just too dang big.

Same goes for DeNiro, Pacino, Nicholson :)

• Moderators

Will we be able to get the guests autograph without a diamond pass?

All details will be revealed at 7 tomorrow, they won't tell us anything about packages and prices before then.

Raylenth is correct, unless Jason decides otherwise we won't have any further details on these announcements for 23 hours and 55 minutes :) not that I'm counting

• Like 1