MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

The added clues are now making me a tad nervous:

"Added Clues : There will actually be 2 Guests announced! One is a multi-genre actor/actress and a great guest for the show. The other is also a multi-genre actor/actress and I can safely say one of, if not the biggest guest we have ever had at one of our shows! We can't wait to share who they are with you!"

My heart and the inner neard screams "I CANT WAIT!" my brain and wallet screams "Nooo.... this is killing me..." :D

I'm kind of worried now, really worried theres only two names- well only ONE real name that will see me thinking "Uh oh" and that'll be David Duchovny but I doubt his shooting schedule will allow it- Mark Hamill? Am hoping yes and no for financial reasons. And IF I'm proved wrong... Maybe its time to get out my knife and fork

Huh? Where are these clues posted?

First page:

"Added Clues : There will actually be 2 Guests announced! One is a multi-genre actor/actress and a great guest for the show. The other is also a multi-genre actor/actress and I can safely say one of, if not the biggest guest we have ever had at one of our shows! We can't wait to share who they are with you!"

• Like 1

In what way, shape, or form can these be considered clues! There is literally nothing to go on! Other than knowing that there are 2 announcements, this changes nothing. I still have no idea.

Exactly! The clue is basically "we have 2 guests who will be either male or female!" :whistling:

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Emilia Clarke
  • Like 3

It might be Optimus Prime again :smile:

I have been asking for his voice actor Peter Cullen for years

As have I. Alas I don't think the clues are pointing to him this time. :-(

Not too familiar with Emilia but I've heard her name being used a great deal on here, from Game of Thrones I think and Arnie well he's certainly big

what the significance of the Thu 7PM choice anyways? or is there none? is it to coincide w/ an announcement elsewhere perhaps?

Edit - i think instead of another clue i'd like to know if the guest(s) will be doing a sensibly-priced auto, as opposed to a £400 special thingy that i can't afford ~ might as well know in advance if it's not worth getting excited for!

Edited by Wolfie138
  • Like 3

what the significance of the Thu 7PM choice anyways? or is there none? is it to coincide w/ an announcement elsewhere perhaps?

Edit - i think instead of another clue i'd like to know if the guest(s) will be doing a sensibly-priced auto, as opposed to a £400 special thingy that i can't afford ~ might as well know in advance if it's not worth getting excited for!

Very much agreed - I personally don't want to or intend on spending hundreds on a diamond pass thingy which is out of my price range where a simple auto at a decent price (for whomever this guest may be)

• Like 1

Not too familiar with Emilia but I've heard her name being used a great deal on here, from Game of Thrones I think and Arnie well he's certainly big

especially with the new terminator film coming out