MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

Maybe something bout Ted 2 Liam neeson, mark walberg, Seth mcfarlane, Amanda seyfield or Morgan Freeman any ideas out of these? Lol

I did mention Seth McFarlane earlier. Mainly because of the multiple personality thing and the fact he does so many of the voices
there in London at the mo they were on the Graham nortan show they were well funnt

Well with the nightmare on elm street crew im assuming Johnny Depp and Heather Langenkamp, johnny depp for the MASSIVE part and multi genre, Heather Langenkamp for the cool part so i might be way off but sure its all for fun :).

• Like 5

I am guessing:

Biggest guest they have ever had: Harrison Ford or Chris Pratt (literally couldn't be bigger at the moment)

2nd guest: Kit Harrington, Oscar Isaac or Hayden Christensen.

Personally I am hoping I am way off as LFACC is already the most I have ever spent on one of these events &I can't really spend anymore but Kit, Oscar and especially Hayden are def on my top ten list... :)

Nearly 12 hours to go till the site crashes! ;)

I'll have multi device connected, for the Bill Paxton announcement my computer froze, impossible to refresh the tickets , the option just didn't show, or even to do anything in the forum, with multiple windows open...

And to switch to the tablet where I was able to purchase tickets, ....

This is gonna be fun

• Like 1

I don't need a Big guest , I need someone From BBC Atlantis.

Why nobody From Atlantis ?????

There are people who actually watched and liked that show ??

They should have continued with Merlin

• Like 4

there's a lot of people mentioning star who are "in London now" - well, that may be, but the LFCC is 4 weeks away so i don't quite get the connection ~ if they were going to do some simultaneous announcement for, eg Arnie, i wouldn't expect it to be at 7PM.

if these guests are as huge as they're claiming, i kinda hope they clamp down on the number of admittance tickets and make each day ticket-only, otherwise it'll be way beyond insane.

• Like 1