MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

Im just gonna take a couple of wlld guesses, and if its two im going for two from the same show -

David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson.....even though X Files is filming

Dennis Quaid & Jake Gyllenhaal.....and only because i have just watch Day After Tomorrow

Bill Murray and Dan Ackroid..... Well it would be pretty darn amazing right?

But seriously i really have no clue!

I doubt it would be David and Gillian for the reason you've already given :)

Lol I know but a girl can dream. A mulder and scully double! Hehe

Now you're putting ALL kinds of thoughts into my head ;) But seriously I would sell practically everything I own if it were them.

#KeeptheDreamAlive

• Like 1

I've already met Dan but have more things for him to sign, but having these two would make my life complete! I don't reckon Bill would ever do a con and would be a nightmare to try and book anyway, but these are my dream guests! Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

I've already met Dan but have more things for him to sign, but having these two would make my life complete! I don't reckon Bill would ever do a con and would be a nightmare to try and book anyway, but these are my dream guests!

That's true, he doesn't even have an agent abd people just call him and leave messages lol and hope he listens to it. But you never know getting them both together. I would literally die if it was those too!

• Like 1

James Cromwell is a big lad and has been in tons of cool stuff over several genres

Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins?? - He's 6'5

Jeff Goldblum? Big guy and what with Jurassic World...

I'm thinking big in height as well as mixed genre........................

"I can safely say one of, if not the biggest, guest we have ever had at one of our shows! "

You have already announced Michael J Fox, Bill Paxton and Michael Gambon! It's incredible but for the first time I really hope this is someone I don't care about. :sad:

• Like 1

Would love it to be Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr but Sarah Michelle doesn't seem to do conventions. Sigourney Weaver, Robert Downey Jr, Sharon Stone or Arnold Schwarzenegger would be amazing too and they've all done either public or private signings. Jada Pinkett Smith would also be good - she's had lots of movie roles and would be a good Gotham guest.

• Like 1