Natalia Tena is no longer doing Saturday at LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

Natalia Tena is now no longer attending Saturday of London Film and Comic Con. She will still be attending on Sunday. Any one with a Saturday ticket will be automatically refunded in the next day or so.

Refund email received - Got me worried as I wasn't expecting anything and thought there was a mistake... No details about what the refund was for except order number.

phew... :stretcher:

Though slightly miffed now I'll have to pay another £2.50 as her tickets were part of a multi-ticket order. I'm not against the fee in general but when something like this happens, it's not entirely fair. Is there anything that can be done about that?

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 2

Well that's a shame, I'm bringing a friend to her first ever con and Natalia was so far the only guest she wanted to meet. My friend is only able to come on the Saturday. :(

Sucks, kinda saw it coming with her gigs though.

• Like 1

Was worried she would cancel, so just happy that I will still get a photo.

Annoying that we now have to pay another £2.50. Would have been better if those who were attending all weekend just had a chance to swap tickets and avoid another validation charge.

• Like 3

Annoying that we now have to pay another £2.50. Would have been better if those who were attending all weekend just had a chance to swap tickets and avoid another validation charge.

couldn't agree more, feels somewhat unfair that we pay for something and its not issued in the refund and then have to pay it again.

• Like 1

couldn't agree more, feels somewhat unfair that we pay for something and its not issued in the refund and then have to pay it again.

You should be Refunded the whole Balance if you paid £15.00 + £2.50 then you should get back the whole £17.50. You don't get the £2.50 if the order was made up with other photo shoots... That's going from my previous experience. Hope that helps :smile:

I've got a physical ticket and would much prefer to just change the day. I don't want to buy another; especially since I've been waiting for a refund of Monica Keena for a month now. The new system may be getting refunds straight away but the old system doesn't.

Edited by Kymley