Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Good Friday Guest Announcement at 6pm Tonight

Tonight at 6pm we have a first time Showmasters guest to announce. Its a guest a lot of you have been asking for. So be on here at 6pm to find out who it is.

Hoping it's an 80's/retro guest!

Let the guessing games begin........

• Like 3

Please be Andrew Lincoln or any one from TWD

• Like 10

Please be Eliza Dushku, a lot of money will be spent if it is.

• Like 5

its a "first time Showmasters guest" so is that a clue to help with the guessing

my first guess Danielle Panabaker

• Like 6

How about David Duchovny to celebrate the x files return a lot of people have been asking for him and he would be a first time guest for showmasters

• Like 5

Star wars ??? Who ever it will be, there will be some happy people, and also un happy people. I think it will be a power ranger. David frank guy

• Like 1

Star wars ??? Who ever it will be, there will be some happy people, and also un happy people. I think it will be a power ranger. David frank guy

Who ever it is i will be at work when the annoucement happens so i will have to quick check at some point after 6

I hope it will also be Jason David Frank... He's the one and only Power Ranger plus he is free that weekend :-)

We've requested Tobin Bell a lot and he's currently on the festival circuit.... so...... mayyyybe.

Could very well be Rose McGowan who can join Neve Campbell in a mini Scream reunion with perhaps Wes Craven who will also be attached to the NOES guests.....

My last guess would no doubt will be a The Walking Dead guest. I'm not sure on their shooting schedules for the next season but it's a good possibility since we did get Norman Reedus.

If not current characters, it would be one who has been killed off and feasted upon by the undead ;)

If I'm right, I expect a cookie! :thumbup:

Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 3

I'm hoping for Rose McGowan, Tobin Bell, Heather Langenkamp to go with the other Elm Street guests, or Crispin Glover for the BTTF Reunion :smile:

• Like 3

Looks like it might be a biggy, as SM have left a space next to Neve Campbell at the top of the LFCC homepage....... Tick, tock

Edited by Rotor1999
  • Like 2

well after a little bit more thought, my 2nd guess would be a "Game of Thrones" star as the show is starting again shortly and LFCC always seem to have plenty of thrones guests- so maybe....Natalie Dormer or ......Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

or the Big one!!!!.....Emilia Clarke -promoting Terminator Genisys as Sarah Connors -....with the the other sarah Conners Lena Headey maybe there as well.

• Like 3

its a "first time Showmasters guest" so is that a clue to help with the guessing

my first guess Danielle Panabaker

These 'teased' guest announcements rarely interest me, but this would be the best ever!

• Like 1