Big guest announcement at 7pm on Monday 2nd

Would love nothing more than it to be Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson but it's just not gonna happen and even if it did, we're looking at £3-400 per autograph/photo... If he'd not been big in films then maybe, but with that as well as the wrestling, just can't see it happening.

I'm hoping there's a few guests announced. That's what normally happens and you sit there like wait a minute who's the 7pm? Or someone gets announced at 6 and everyone's like omfg *teenage drama face* so not worth the hype.

I am glad I am off work today and can sit and appreciate the cycle :)

If it's someone who hasn't signed in Europe yet that must mean that he or she have signed outside of Europe ie. America. So this will probably be an American guest. Noting the guest won't be signing anywhere else indicates he or she are busy filming most of the time but have found a gap to join L.F.C.C. With the themes currently running with L.F.C.C I thought it might be a Star Wars, B.T.T.F or Horror guest. But have a funny feeling the guest is associated with Marvel.

If it's someone who hasn't signed in Europe yet that must mean that he or she have signed outside of Europe ie. America. So this will probably be an American guest. Noting the guest won't be signing anywhere else indicates he or she are busy filming most of the time but have found a gap to join L.F.C.C. With the themes currently running with L.F.C.C I thought it might be a Star Wars, B.T.T.F or Horror guest. But have a funny feeling the guest is associated with Marvel.

It may also be someone from The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones.

Bad thing about living in a different time zone: "Darn, it's 7pm already, still two more hours!" :)

Peter Capaldi?

He's already done a convention. And it was this year, and it was in England.

Edit: I would love to meet him though!

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1

When SM say that this is a first time guest, I think they mean first time at an SM show, not first time at any con, and that this will be the only European con they do this year, not ever.

Edit: Although saying that, it could be the case but it's not what I took from what they have written.

Edited by Wrong Name