Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - STEVEN WILLIAMS

A Massive Announcement, He is so good in many programmes.. What a great guest Announcement SM.. Also with Arsenal going into the fifth round, that's two great things that happened today. I wonder if Steven is an Arsenal fan too... I'll ask him when I meet him. :clap:

Brilliant! Definitely going to go and meet him! :clap:

More X-Files guests please!

• Like 3

The Duke! Loved him in Jason Goes to Hell. Such a bad but brilliant movie, seriously thinking about coming to Mk now.

Excellent guest!!!! This is looking like a strong line-up for me so far.

Trooper Mount in the Blues Brothers. Shame I cannot make Milton Keynes

Best guest for me out of all Showmasters events this year. I will be going to this show even if is just for him.

Mr. X was one of my absolute favourite characters in The X-Files and have wanted to meet him for years. Thank you for getting a rare guest over from the States. If you could get Jerry Hardin, who is also a regular convention goer in the US, I and many other X-Files fanatics would be over the moon.

• Like 2

Best guest for me out of all Showmasters events this year. I will be going to this show even if is just for him.

Mr. X was one of my absolute favourite characters in The X-Files and have wanted to meet him for years. Thank you for getting a rare guest over from the States. If you could get Jerry Hardin, who is also a regular convention goer in the US, I and many other X-Files fanatics would be over the moon.

Jerry Hardin is a must!
  • Like 2

I'm looking forward to meeting him today :)

• Like 1