Sign in to follow this  
Siva

Guest Suggestions

It'd be nice if you could get Sam Jones from Flash Gordon back. I missed out on him and the special photoshoot he did last time and have regretted it ever since.

• Like 1

Mark Ruffalo, Christian Bale, Jesse Eisenberg, Harry Potter cast, LOTR, GOT, Merlin, Marvel... There are so many... :closedeyes:

• Like 2

Any chance to get more guests at the end of the month or 1 week before the Event? Because yes big names for many of you but personally I'd like to see more horror guests!!!!!

I'd like to see some guests that are non horror to just to c who that get especially if they were non Dr who and bttf and star wars who do use think they would get?

Just watched an amazing British film called 'Kajaki'.... I know he's been to events before (mainly due to his role in Game of Thrones) but please try to get Mark Stanley for London (he's also appearing in Star Wars: The Force Awakens). What an amazing actor!

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Hood & Veronica Mars)
Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI: NY, Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Suburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 1

I wouldnt say no to bringing Eve Myles back again.... :clap:

How about Birgitte Hjort Sorensen? who was in Automata, the recent Pitch Perfect 2 and the latest episode of Game of Thrones :)

how about some Vikings guests and more TWD guests

Apparently John Rhys-Davies and Rutger Hauer have been cast in Black Angel. Which will be a feature length film based on the short movie that accompanied The Empire Strikes Back during it's theatrical release

Longshot, but I think these two should join the Empire Strikes Back celebration ;) That and John Rhys-Davies should seriously be invited to the big one for once (The smaller Showmasters cons are just no good for me. Too far away for mostly only two guests, I'd spend more on transportation than on the con itself).

• Like 1

£10 Game of Thrones & Doctor who guests for friday and sunday :) Would go down very nice with my Gold Pass and my interest! :)

£10 Game of Thrones & Doctor who guests for friday and sunday :) Would go down very nice with my Gold Pass and my interest! :)

Agreed

I would love to meet some Babylon 5 guests...

Bruce Boxleitner - Sheridan

Claudia Christian - Ivanova

Stephen Furst - Vir

• Like 1

I would love to meet some Babylon 5 guests...

Bruce Boxleitner - Sheridan

Claudia Christian - Ivanova

Stephen Furst - Vir

Yes yes yes...... Would be great to get Claudia especially after she couldn't make it to Newcastle

• Like 2

Whit Hertford from Nightmare On Elm Street 5

• Like 1

Would love guests from either Fringe, Agents of SHIELD or Aliens! Would be happy to settle for more Game Of Thrones guests though! :)