Guest Suggestions

Am surprised no guest announcements today hopefully will hear some soon and maybe some smallville guests would be great can't see it happening this July's event hopefully maybe November's one

Showmasters have been busy with another event at the weekend so they're probably still dealing with that before they get back to the office to sort out LFCC. I'm sure they'll be a few more guests added in the next few weeks now that it's the next show on the SM calendar.
I know just love seeing what guests they get and I can't wait till July mate wbu paid for any pics yet? I've got 20 so far lol
  • Like 1

Am surprised no guest announcements today hopefully will hear some soon and maybe some smallville guests would be great can't see it happening this July's event hopefully maybe November's one

Showmasters have been busy with another event at the weekend so they're probably still dealing with that before they get back to the office to sort out LFCC. I'm sure they'll be a few more guests added in the next few weeks now that it's the next show on the SM calendar.
I know just love seeing what guests they get and I can't wait till July mate wbu paid for any pics yet? I've got 20 so far lol
I know what you mean, I'm starting to get excited about it too! I've bought 12 photos so far and hope they'll be 1 or 2 more guests to add to that!

Same here who have u got so far and who would u like to come so u can get there pic?

These are my pics:

Friday:

Emily Kinney
Robert Englund
Ray Park
Noah Wyle
Saturday:
Malcolm McDowell
Zach Galligan
Charles Dance
Michael J Fox
Sunday:
Christopher Lloyd + DeLorean
Lea Thompson
John Ratzenberger
Bill Paxton
As for who I'd like to come, well that's quite a long list! I'll just say anyone from Ghostbusters (mainly), Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, big name Star Wars people, Marvel MCU guests, would be nice to get Biff from BTTF (but won't happen), more Aliens people etc. etc.
Have a look at my profile page for a list of a lot of the stuff I'm into and anyone whose in any of those things would be great for me!
What about you?
  • Like 1

Rose McGowan

Alyssa Milano

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Eliza Dushku

David Boreanaz

Emma Caulfield

Nicholas Brendon

Charisma Carpenter

Skeet Ulrich

Matthew Lillard

Jamie Kennedy

Natalie Dormer

Kyle McLachlan

Ray Wise

Sheryl Lee

Peggy Lipton

Madchen Amick

Lara Flynn Boyle

Robyn Lively

Billy Zane

Heather Graham

Jamie Luner

Michelle Ryan

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Ben McKenzie

Robin Lord Taylor

Erin Richards

Morena Baccarin

Camren Bicondova

Sean Pertwee

Jada Pinkett Smith

Jason Priestley

Luke Perry

Kristy Swanson

Tara Reid

Seann William Scott

Julie Benz

Shannen Doherty

Drea DeMatteo

Heather Locklear

Pamela Anderson

Denise Richards

James Van Der Beek

Alexander Skarsgard

Kathy Najimy

Shane West

Matt Dillon

Loving a lot of suggestions on your lists. It would be the best convention ever for me. Don't know how I would be able to afford them all though!

Same here who have u got so far and who would u like to come so u can get there pic?

These are my pics:

Friday:

Emily Kinney

Robert Englund

Ray Park

Noah Wyle

Saturday:

Malcolm McDowell

Zach Galligan

Charles Dance

Michael J Fox

Sunday:

Lea Thompson

John Ratzenberger

Bill Paxton

As for who I'd like to come, well that's quite a long list! I'll just say anyone from Ghostbusters (mainly), Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, big name Star Wars people, Marvel MCU guests, would be nice to get Biff from BTTF (but won't happen), more Aliens people etc. etc.

Have a look at my profile page for a list of a lot of the stuff I'm into and anyone whose in any of those things would be great for me!

What about you?

I've got for Friday

Zach galligan

Robert englund

Emily Kinney

Neve Campbell

Jodie Lyn O'Keefe

Sherilyn fenn

Malcolm McDowell

Saturday

Kelly Jo minter

Jennifer Rubin

Richard Dean Anderson

Nicholas de Boer

Jessica henwick

Bill Paxton

Charles dance

Kelly hu

Sunday

Michael j fox

Lea Thompson

Christopher loydd with delorian

Robert englund with makeup

Quite a few would love it if they got:

Michael beihn

Lance Hendrickson hopefully

Christopher lambert

Eric Roberts he sent me a tweet he really wants to come

Wishful thinking if I get these lol hope to see more xmen, starwars and some stars from when I grew up watching lol

• Like 1

These are my pics:Friday:

Emily Kinney

Robert Englund

Ray Park

Noah WyleSaturday:

Malcolm McDowell

Zach Galligan

Charles Dance

Michael J FoxSunday:

Lea Thompson

John Ratzenberger

Bill Paxton

What about you?

I've got for Friday

Zach galligan

Robert englund

Emily Kinney

Neve Campbell

Jodie Lyn O'Keefe

Sherilyn fenn

Malcolm McDowell

Saturday

Kelly Jo minter

Jennifer Rubin

Richard Dean Anderson

Nicholas de Boer

Jessica henwick

Bill Paxton

Charles dance

Kelly hu

Sunday

Michael j fox

Lea Thompson

Christopher loydd with delorian

Robert englund with makeup

Quite a few would love it if they got:

Michael beihn

Lance Hendrickson hopefully

Christopher lambert

Eric Roberts he sent me a tweet he really wants to come

Wishful thinking if I get these lol hope to see more xmen, starwars and some stars from when I grew up watching lol

plus Emilia Clarke. How many comic cons have you been 2?

I've only done 4 Showmasters events (Summer and Winter LFCC for thefts 2 years) but a total of 10 cons in total.

IV only ever done 2 my 1st was to meet Stan Lee then the winter one and now this one going to be really good and fun too are you going to the winter one and am going to see if I can get pics with some of the guests with my phone wbu

I've only done 4 Showmasters events (Summer and Winter LFCC for thefts 2 years) but a total of 10 cons in total.

IV only ever done 2 my 1st was to meet Stan Lee then the winter one and now this one going to be really good and fun too are you going to the winter one and am going to see if I can get pics with some of the guests with my phone wbu

I'll wait and see which guests are announced for Winter before I decide if I'm going or not. I also try for an over the table photo with the guests if they allow it. If it's no posed then I try and get a quick snap of them signing my stuff but won't if it's no photos at all.

At least with 2 shows under your belt you know what to expect and can plan your day knowing how long each bit might take. There seems to be a fair few people coming to this as their first con.

I'll wait and see which guests are announced for Winter before I decide if I'm going or not. I also try for an over the table photo with the guests if they allow it. If it's no posed then I try and get a quick snap of them signing my stuff but won't if it's no photos at all.

At least with 2 shows under your belt you know what to expect and can plan your day knowing how long each bit might take. There seems to be a fair few people coming to this as their first con.

I know this is the 1st summer one that I'm on my own lol and the winter 1 I printed the photo schedule was so much easier and I'm hoping if I get in early enough they will let me take a pic ova the table if not and its someone that I want then hopefully I'll have enough for it. Do u think there's a possibility of lance Hendrickson signing?

• Moderators

I know this is the 1st summer one that I'm on my own lol and the winter 1 I printed the photo schedule was so much easier and I'm hoping if I get in early enough they will let me take a pic ova the table if not and its someone that I want then hopefully I'll have enough for it. Do u think there's a possibility of lance Hendrickson signing?

I think you've asked this one before 😉, Lance recently attended the Manchester show a couple of weeks ago, this may have been the only show lance was available for this year but as ever if this changes it will be posted on here

As he's already been over for another show so I'd say it's unlikely that he'd be up for travelling that far agian so soon. But you never know.

Edited by Wrong Name

Hannah Spearritt (as she has been to a lot Cons around the UK) or S Club 7 in general. Their TV show and movie were a massive hit around the world.

I love this.

Lucy Hale - PLL

Ashley Benson - PLL

Troian Bellisario - PLL

Shay Mitchell - PLL

Sasha Pieterse - PLL

Bianca Lawson - PLL, Buffy

David Tennant - Doctor Who

I just would love one of them. Any one. Peferably David but I'm currently OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars so any of those girls would make my life.

• Like 1

Hannah Spearritt (as she has been to a lot Cons around the UK) or S Club 7 in general. Their TV show and movie were a massive hit around the world.

I love this.

Lucy Hale - PLL

Ashley Benson - PLL

Troian Bellisario - PLL

Shay Mitchell - PLL

Sasha Pieterse - PLL

Bianca Lawson - PLL, Buffy

David Tennant - Doctor Who

I just would love one of them. Any one. Peferably David but I'm currently OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars so any of those girls would make my life.

I have met Hannah. Very friendly guest had a lot of time for the people meeting her 😀 Edited by Tony1975

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)
Imogen Poots (28 Days Later, Need for Speed & Fright Night)
Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)
Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)
Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men, American Hustle & Silver Linings Playbook)
Claire Danes (Terminator 3, Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

• Like 1

I would like to see some asian starts.

Byung-Hun Lee - I Saw The Devil, G.I.Joe 1-2, Terminator Genisys, The Good The Bad The Weird.

Min-Sik Choi - I Saw The Devil, Lucy, Oldboy.

Donnie Yen - Blade 2, IP Man 1-3, Shanghai Knights, Hero, and so on.

Jackie Chan - Shanghai Noon, Shanghai Knights, Rush Hour 1-3, The Karate Kid, Police Story 1-6.

• Like 1