Guest Suggestions

Jack Gleeson needs to happen.

I second this! Is it odd that I miss Joffrey on the show? xD He's just such an amazing bad character and we wont see anyone slap him anymore :P

Just started watching Once Upon a Time, so any guests (especially Jennifer Morrison) would be epic!

Showmasters, there's obviously a huge demand for Once Upon a Time. I've seen it mentioned so many times already, maybe even almost as much as the Walking Dead or Doctor Who. Seems like you should try and get your hands on these guests! :D Most, if not all, do conventions. Even Jennifer Morrison. The only one I've never seen announced so far is Robert Carlyle and Ginnifer Goodwin & Josh Dallas (which could very well be be due to pregnancy, marriage, etc.)

• Like 4

With Mad Max: Fury Road getting amazing advance reviews, I hope Showmasters is considering getting Brendan McCarthy back this year. He was one of the key artists behind the vehicle and costume designs, and if the film does as well as I think it might, Brendan will be a popular artist guest....

• Like 1

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)

Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)

Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Craft & End of Days)

Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)

Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of The Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)

Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

Soooo many fans are requesting the main Charmed cast all over the internet and Twitter!! Especially since they have been to Paris the past two years, fans want them over here too!!

I have lost count how many times I have been requesting the Charmed cast now lol. Please Showmasters make it happen!!!

• Like 1

Just started watching Once Upon a Time, so any guests (especially Jennifer Morrison) would be epic!

Showmasters, there's obviously a huge demand for Once Upon a Time. I've seen it mentioned so many times already, maybe even almost as much as the Walking Dead or Doctor Who. Seems like you should try and get your hands on these guests! :D Most, if not all, do conventions. Even Jennifer Morrison. The only one I've never seen announced so far is Robert Carlyle and Ginnifer Goodwin & Josh Dallas (which could very well be be due to pregnancy, marriage, etc.)

Yes!!!! It has become hugely popular! Perfect timing too as season 4 has just ended and good publicity for season 5.

Edited by andallthatjazz1984
  • Like 1

Manchester comic con are getting some way cool guests hope u manage to get them to come here so far they looklike there gonna be very awesome this year

Big fan of Gotham, so I'd love to meet Erin Richards. Shame cause going to these small events is just impossible for me :( (travelling from abroad for only 1 or 2 guests...)

Ok regarding my post for Doctor Who guests, I have been told it´s better to post this here, so I´ll post again here :P :

Is there any chance that you will announce some more Doctor Who actors , because you are a little low on Doctor Who this year :( Someone like Peter Capaldi would be awesome of course, but hey somethinhg like the Paternoster gang would be also awesome. Or if you really want to make me happy Billie Piper and Sophie Aldred :P

Edited by timlux