Guest Suggestions

Please bring Clark Gregg to the London Film And Comic Con 2015!

Would love to meet any Doctor Who guests including Billie Piper, Alex Kingston, Catrin Stewart and Peter Wyngarde. Any Marvel and Guardians Of The Galaxy guests including Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Pratt. Any Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. guests including Clark Gregg and Kyle MacLachlan. Any Arrow guests including Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards. Any Sherlock guests including Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Gatiss and Natalie Dormer. Any Heroes guests including Zachary Quinto and Adrian Pasdar. Any Warehouse 13 guests including Eddie McClintock and Allison Scagliotti. Any Scorpion guests including Robert Patrick. Any Psych guests including William Shatner. Thank-you!

Edited by chugs-in-credible
  • Like 1

Toby Philpott would be an amazing guest to have to accompany Dave Barclay, lets face it we will already have Jabbas right arm and mouth it would be great to have Jabbas left arm and head movement (plus tongue).

Its a MUST to have these two accomplished performers together.

I had a reply from Toby today expressing his interest in teaming up with Dave again and thus I'm hoping that this ickle reunion could take place it would be nice :)

Would definitely welcome more arrow, flash and shield guests to lfcc, Katrina Law (nyssa) and Karl Yune (Maseo) from Arrow are in the uk in july and about a week after LFCC apparently, so would be great to see them attend maybe??

Please bring Clark Gregg to the London Film And Comic Con 2015!

Would love to meet any Doctor Who guests including Billie Piper, Alex Kingston, Catrin Stewart and Peter Wyngarde. Any Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. guests including Clark Gregg and Kyle MacLachlan. Any Arrow guests including Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards. Any Sherlock guests including Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Gatiss and Natalie Dormer. Any Heroes guests including Zachary Quinto and Adrian Pasdar. Any Warehouse 13 guests including Eddie McClintock and Allison Scagliotti. Any Scorpion guests including Robert Patrick. Any Psych guests including William Shatner. Thank-you!

Even though I've met them before, would love to see Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny at LFCC. I doubt the new series will have finished filming by this summer though.

Would love a few Lost guests though. Or David Hasselhoff! I missed Hoff last time! Bring him back!

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Even though I've met them before, would love to see Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny at LFCC. I doubt the new series will have finished filming by this summer though.

Would love a few Lost guests though. Or David Hasselhoff! I missed Hoff last time! Bring him back!

Second the LOST guests!!

• Moderators

Hey you should get the new Spiderman, Tom Holland, so we can all get autographs and photos before he gets too famous and too expensive :lol:

As I understand it alot of actors as part of their contracts are not allowed to sign stuff relating to their franchise prior to the film release (Gwendoline Christy and Star Wars stuff is a prime example) so it would be great to have Tom over and I'd love a photo, but I'd be gutted that I couldn't get him to sign something Spider-Man-y.

• Like 1

Sean pertwee was the same last year or whenever it was in milton keynes, he couldnt sign anything gotham related until the show was aired so alot of people i noticed were gutted about that.

Hey you should get the new Spiderman, Tom Holland, so we can all get autographs and photos before he gets too famous and too expensive :lol:

As I understand it alot of actors as part of their contracts are not allowed to sign stuff relating to their franchise prior to the film release (Gwendoline Christy and Star Wars stuff is a prime example) so it would be great to have Tom over and I'd love a photo, but I'd be gutted that I couldn't get him to sign something Spider-Man-y.