Guest Suggestions

Please can we have some more aliens guests after all we was promised

was hoping to see lance Hendrickson and possibly Michael beihn aswell

I was hoping for Jannette Goldstien, Paul Riser and William Hope I am disappointed that we didn't get any more Alien related guests after Jason said he was going to announce more others

• Like 2

I was hoping for Jannette Goldstien, Paul Riser and William Hope I am disappointed that we didn't get any more Alien related guests after Jason said he was going to announce more others
There were 2 other Aliens guests announced after we had been told that.

Colette Hillier was definitely announced after, who was the other cast member ?

true but I was hoping for more like the names that I and other people have been mentioning I know there is just over week to go so fingers crossed for more Aliens related guests

• Like 1

Colette Hillier was definitely announced after, who was the other cast member ?
Trevor Steedman

true but I was hoping for more like the names that I and other people have been mentioning I know there is just over week to go so fingers crossed for more Aliens related guests
You can't say that they didn't announce anyone just because they weren't the ones you were hoping for! As you know it depends on who is free at the time along with plenty of other reasons. Personally I think they're both great additions!

You can't say that they didn't announce anyone just because they weren't the ones you were hoping for! As you know it depends on who is free at the time along with plenty of other reasons. Personally I think they're both great additions!

I am not criticizing the announcements I was just hoping for a couple more additions after Trevor Steedman and Colette Hiller Jason always dose a fantastic job in what he I always appreciate the job he dose

• Like 2

Dick van Dyke, Goldie Hawn, Whoopi Goldberg

all three did conventions in the US

Julie Andrews & Christopher Plummer for a Sound of Music Reunion

I'm reliably informed that Whoopi doesn't like flying sadly.

I would love to meet Whoopi too but know she doesn't like flying just like me lol, Goldie Hawn is a great choice too. Some others I would like to meet: Corey Feldman/The Goonies cast, Winona Ryder, Christina Ricci, Thora Birch. Bit of a random question but has there ever been a pop convention, with 80s/90s popstars??

• Like 1

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)
Emilie De Ravin (Lost, Once Upon a Time, Roswell & Hills Have Eyes)
Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)
Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)
Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)
Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)

i know they come last summer but missed out on them so would love to see them at this event:

Casper van Dein, Dina Meyer and why not if possible get Denise Richards and Michael Ironside lol

Yes Please...but maybe for winter lfcc.
  • Like 1