The Countdown Continues - 5 weeks to go!

Straight from promoting Transformers: Age of Extinction, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee will be on display outside LFCC to celebrate the film's release that weekend.... Plus we have more to be announced on display outside

This I like! :smile:

But please don't just limit the Transformers theme to just the display we want more guests as well! lol.

*cough* Peter Cullen *cough*

• Like 1

• Moderators

Going alone is okay. You'll be way too busy to even notice it really. But if you did want to chat to people, plenty on here and FB and Twitter etc, so you could get to know some before you go if u wanted some company!

• Like 3

I agree with the comment about making expanding the number of days in future. With Friday having gone from being a "preview night" to basically being a proper day condensed into 3 hours, the next step should be making Friday an all-day affair. Obviously it would be costly, but imagine how good it would be for massive shows like this one if we had a slightly quieter day to get a lot of the busy guests out of the way.

• Like 2

I'm happy with the guests announced so far, well, my bank balance is anyway lol

All i am hoping for now is more main characters from Walking Dead. Daryl last year, and i know there are a few this year which i'm thinking about, but i'd be more excited if any out of Rick, Carl, Hershel, Glen, Maggie, Governor, Carol, Shane etc were announced

Shane and Lori were there the first year i went and i didnt meet them, regretted it ever since!

Oh, and i would almost wet myself with excitement if Nick, Hank or Monroe from Grimm were announced!

• Like 1

Yea although I'm not too enthralled about this years guest lineup for LFCC (much preferred last years lineup as we had a main TWD guest and a rather cool one at that, plus my favourite GOT character/actor and a cool voice actor and this year we have none of that really) out of the huge amount of guests going I'm only after 2 (Stan Lee and Michael Madsen) and those don't really compare to last years guests as such as I have never read a comic in my life in fact I'm only wanting to meet him as I know how big he is and feel like I cannot miss out especially seeing as its his last European appearance (not to mention his age too, I'm actually surprised he is willing to go through all this at his age, 91 isn't he?) and as for Michael its cool that I'm able to meet someone from my favourite childhood films but if I had to miss him out I would and only slightly feel disappointed lol :no:

But since this is the case atm my bank balance is happy as I can be spending money on other things and that's ok really as quite a few games I want is coming out later in the year

I'm looking forward to the event though although a slightly bit nervous but I'm always nervous before going to an expo lol

Heres hoping you can get a few cooler guests before the event though (like a few from my list below :whistling: )

• Like 1

Dont get me wrong, i think its a fantastic line up this year, and i will be having more photos this year than i did last year, but this year seems to be leaning very heavily towards Dr Who which i have never got into.

• Like 2

I agree with the comment about making expanding the number of days in future. With Friday having gone from being a "preview night" to basically being a proper day condensed into 3 hours, the next step should be making Friday an all-day affair. Obviously it would be costly, but imagine how good it would be for massive shows like this one if we had a slightly quieter day to get a lot of the busy guests out of the way.

The problem with having all day on Friday would mean they'd have to set up on Thursday - hiring the venue for a 4th day. Also a school day; at least a more local crowd can be there for 6pm if needs be. I certainly think it could do with aa few extra hours, but not a full day.

• Like 1

but this year seems to be leaning very heavily towards Dr Who which i have never got into.

As a Doctor Who fan I don't think it is really. Only three names new on the circuit, and one of those is there for another franchise.

I was so happy with the George Romero announcement that i not been askin for guests but more horror is always a plus. I'm gueessing the lack of Star Trek guest is due to STDL in oct which is understandable but Terry Farrell will more than do. I agre on Derek Mears, he would be great.

Amanda Righetti

Danielle Panabaker

Julianna Guill

Peter Weller

Nancy Allen

Mischa Collins

Julie Carmen

and i may as well hope- John Carpenter.

• Like 3

I'm happy with the guests announced so far, well, my bank balance is anyway lol

All i am hoping for now is more main characters from Walking Dead. Daryl last year, and i know there are a few this year which i'm thinking about, but i'd be more excited if any out of Rick, Carl, Hershel, Glen, Maggie, Governor, Carol, Shane etc were announced

Shane and Lori were there the first year i went and i didnt meet them, regretted it ever since!

Omg Monroe would make my day <3

Oh, and i would almost wet myself with excitement if Nick, Hank or Monroe from Grimm were announced!

• Like 1

Aside from the cost, which I mentioned, how is it any different from having the show on Fridays or Mondays at Collectormania?

The problem with having all day on Friday would mean they'd have to set up on Thursday - hiring the venue for a 4th day. Also a school day; at least a more local crowd can be there for 6pm if needs be. I certainly think it could do with aa few extra hours, but not a full day.

I've never been this excited for an event before! Thank you again for getting such awesome guests :clap:

Im just waiting to get my hands on your avatar!! :wub:

Haha, as am I! I'm sure he'll be lovely!

• Like 1