The countdown begins.... 6 weeks to go!

I've had to ask around or google at least a third of the names on this thread!

leg·en·dar·y (lĕj′ən-dĕr′ē)

adj.
1. Of, constituting, based on, or of the nature of a legend.
a. Celebrated in legend.
b. Extremely well known; famous or renowned.
  • Like 1

I hope that it is Tom Baker. He in my opinion is a major Legend as he is one of the most iconic and favourite doctors. I can't however see this happening. I have to put my money on Carrie and Mark as they are close. If it does happen to be them I will be happy and annoyed. Happy because two of the main actors from my favourite film franchise are going and sad because they will be extortionately expensive and I will have to cancel some of my guests to see them! :dance::blush:

While I do want to meet Tom Baker again (to sign my 11 doctors poster which is already signed by 5,6,7,8,10 and 11! :D ), Showmasters have had him before and he attends a few cons, so I don't think they'd do this whole build up for him. I hope they do get him though.
  • Like 1

I hope that it is Tom Baker. He in my opinion is a major Legend as he is one of the most iconic and favourite doctors. I can't however see this happening. I have to put my money on Carrie and Mark as they are close. If it does happen to be them I will be happy and annoyed. Happy because two of the main actors from my favourite film franchise are going and sad because they will be extortionately expensive and I will have to cancel some of my guests to see them! :dance::blush:

While I do want to meet Tom Baker again (to sign my 11 doctors poster which is already signed by 5,6,7,8,10 and 11! :D ), Showmasters have had him before and he attends a few cons, so I don't think they'd do this whole build up for him. I hope they do get him though.

As do I :)

There are a few people mentioned here that have attended before (Sir Pat Stewart, Tom Baker, Carrie Fisher) and whilst they have not said its a first timer, I would be surprised if it wasn't...

• Like 1

Christopher Lee is still in good enough shape to have just put out another metal album (it's his 3rd now, in addition to guest spots on a few things in the last decade or so.).

I stand corrected (for once)

I hope it is Hamill or Fisher. I don't think it would be a doctor who guest but it probably is someone from a movie as it does say Legendary

Most if not ALL the smart money is on Carrie and Mark being at this event, they're local etc. In fact I was surprised we didn't see them at #Collectormania.

Same I loved collector mania! My money is on Carrie and Mark. Maybe even Anthony Daniels might end up going as he is close too. Although I don't see him and Kenny's signing tables being next to each other!

Anthony Daniels? Nope, is never gonna happen.

Starting to think I dropped the ball not meeting him at the us con I went to last year.... But it was a choice between him and Stan Lee

Maybe it's someone from the film Legend? :firedevil:

Legend_(Tangerine_Dream_soundtrack).png

Tim Curry!! - Yes.... :dance:

I was about to throw TIm Curry's name out there too. :P

I've noticed he's done some private signings this year, I hope he's well enough to attend a public event :)

Legend is seriously one of my top movies and his 'Darkness' character is a true inspiration to my special FX work.

Or Sigourney Weaver, that would be something special!

Edited by Graphic_Delusions