The countdown begins.... 6 weeks to go!

I'd go for most of these. To be honest not bothered about big Star Wars names as be lot of money. Maybe James earl jones and chewie or ford. But nothing over 50

You do realise it costs around $400 for Harrison Ford's autograph at other events he's done? If he was ever to do an event like LFCC, it won't be any different. You'll never get someone like him, or indeed many of the other names that are being mentioned, for £50, that's just completely unrealistic.

*Whistles nonchalantly and nods most definitely*

I think Hamill normally costs well over £100 too doesn't he?

When he was at ANOTHER event he was charging £85 but that was seven years ago, now with Ep 7 currently in production I would imagine that his price would be about the price you've mentioned and IF Carrie is announced then I can very well see her price shooting up from the last time she was at an event.

• Like 1

I'd go for most of these. To be honest not bothered about big Star Wars names as be lot of money. Maybe James earl jones and chewie or ford. But nothing over 50

You do realise it costs around $400 for Harrison Ford's autograph at other events he's done? If he was ever to do an event like LFCC, it won't be any different. You'll never get someone like him, or indeed many of the other names that are being mentioned, for £50, that's just completely unrealistic.

*Whistles nonchalantly and nods most definitely*

I think Hamill normally costs well over £100 too doesn't he?

When he was at ANOTHER event he was charging £85 but that was seven years ago, now with Ep 7 currently in production I would imagine that his price would be about the price you've mentioned and IF Carrie is announced then I can very well see her price shooting up from the last time she was at an event.

At an event she did last year she was charging 70euros ish but I'm not sure what that'd be in pounds Edited by Gmorris2504

Yeah fisher and hamill appeared at the star wars convention in germany last year i think and i believe fisher was charging about 70-80 euros, and hamill was around the same i think..maybe 80-90 euros, icant remember for certain but they were in that sort of region then, the current exchange for 70 euros is around the 50£ mark at the current exchange rate.

but as already been said, IF hamill or fisher appeared, id imagine their fees to be higher with episode 7 around the corner.

"At an event she did last year she was charging 70euros ish but I'm not sure what that'd be in pounds"

Edited by teabelly83
  • Like 1

Wouldn't be surprised but carries auto price has pretty much stuck at about the same for the last couple of years, Hamill was charging 100 euros last year but before that he was charging between $50-80 there was a point when he signed TTM for free and on the street too!

• Like 1

yeah i can image mark hamill chargiing more than carrie, like i said that sw con in germany he was charging more then her then so im sure he would here.

all this speculation and talk of a SW guest and it will be someone completely different lol

Wouldn't be surprised but carries auto price has pretty much stuck at about the same for the last couple of years, Hamill was charging 100 euros last year but before that he was charging between $50-80 there was a point when he signed TTM for free and on the street too!

• Like 1

Couple more names

Jonnhy Depp

Laurence Fishboune

Samuel L Jackson

Gene Hackmen

Keanu Reeves

Never going to happen. Not a chance.
I know but it was just a wish list any of these plus ones i have already said would simly be amazing i mean we got Danny Glover witch we never thought would happen so you never no
  • Like 1

Legend? Hm... maybe - Linda Hamilton, Christopher Lloyd, Robert Englud, Heather Langenkamp, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hammil, Bruce Cambpell, Simon Pegg, Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith, Jasond David Frank, Austin St. John, Whoopi Goldberg.... might be some of them, i think...

Legend? Hm... maybe - Linda Hamilton, Christopher Lloyd, Robert Englud, Heather Langenkamp, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hammil, Bruce Cambpell, Simon Pegg, Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith, Jasond David Frank, Austin St. John, Whoopi Goldberg.... might be some of them, i think...

Some nice names. Simon Pegg :))

I hope when enough names have been thrown around and someone has said who it is. Too Tall will come and point out that someone has guessed it. :) (So it increases the guessgame.

I hope that it is Tom Baker. He in my opinion is a major Legend as he is one of the most iconic and favourite doctors. I can't however see this happening. I have to put my money on Carrie and Mark as they are close. If it does happen to be them I will be happy and annoyed. Happy because two of the main actors from my favourite film franchise are going and sad because they will be extortionately expensive and I will have to cancel some of my guests to see them! :dance::blush:

• Like 5

I can see all of them being likely

Christopher Lee is still in good enough shape to have just put out another metal album (it's his 3rd now, in addition to guest spots on a few things in the last decade or so.).

I stand corrected (for once)

I hope it is Hamill or Fisher. I don't think it would be a doctor who guest but it probably is someone from a movie as it does say Legendary

Most if not ALL the smart money is on Carrie and Mark being at this event, they're local etc. In fact I was surprised we didn't see them at #Collectormania.

Same I loved collector mania! My money is on Carrie and Mark. Maybe even Anthony Daniels might end up going as he is close too. Although I don't see him and Kenny's signing tables being next to each other!

I hope that it is Tom Baker. He in my opinion is a major Legend as he is one of the most iconic and favourite doctors. I can't however see this happening. I have to put my money on Carrie and Mark as they are close. If it does happen to be them I will be happy and annoyed. Happy because two of the main actors from my favourite film franchise are going and sad because they will be extortionately expensive and I will have to cancel some of my guests to see them! :dance::blush:

Yepp true Legend doctor! :)

• Like 2

Tim Curry is a good safe bet how about

Tommy Lee Jones

Russell Crowe

Hugo Weaving think of the amount of films this amazing actor has been in so many fandoms

Will Smith we can dream

Adrian Brody

Uma Thurman

Mark Wahlberg

John Goodman

Danny DeVito

Dennis Quade

think more names later

Christopher Lee is still in good enough shape to have just put out another metal album (it's his 3rd now, in addition to guest spots on a few things in the last decade or so.).

I hope it is Hamill or Fisher. I don't think it would be a doctor who guest but it probably is someone from a movie as it does say Legendary

Most if not ALL the smart money is on Carrie and Mark being at this event, they're local etc. In fact I was surprised we didn't see them at #Collectormania.

Same I loved collector mania! My money is on Carrie and Mark. Maybe even Anthony Daniels might end up going as he is close too. Although I don't see him and Kenny's signing tables being next to each other!

Anthony Daniels? Nope, is never gonna happen.

I saw an interview he did last year, he said "I don't do many of these shows, I don't want the fans to get fed up with me and I don't ever want to be bored of meeting fans,that's why when I do a show it is extra special for myself and the fans"

I was lucky enough to meet him on May the 4th this year, but I agree it is next to impossible that he'll show up

He does go to cons, mainly in the US though