The countdown begins.... 6 weeks to go!

Just to be clear i don't resent any DR Who or SW guests, not at all. I hope theres alot more guests from those shows for their fans its just i don't think the variety is there this year, though i know theres time left. I like GoT too but for me i love Horror and 80s guests and it more lacking this year than previous LFCC.

• Like 1

John Carpenter is a legend :)

If they announced him, it should be law that he performs the Big Trouble in Little China theme for us all on the talk stage :lol:

If he brings the other 2, Nick(Michael Myers) Castle and Tommy Lee(Halloween 3,IT,Fright Night part 2) Wallace with him i'll go nuts.

• Like 2

Agreed!

i really hope SM can get bruce campbell back..he was such an awesome guy last time and id love to meet him again and would be great if they could get him to do a talk...maybe him and the ladies of the evil dead :)

Christopher lloyd would be great though, hes a legend in my opinion.

Just to be clear i don't resent any DR Who or SW guests, not at all. I hope theres alot more guests from those shows for their fans its just i don't think the variety is there this year, though i know theres time left. I like GoT too but for me i love Horror and 80s guests and it more lacking this year than previous LFCC.

• Like 2

Has kiefer done any cons at all?? does he do them, in usa etc?? would love to meet him though, hes in 2 of my favourite movies, stand by me and lost boys so id have to get a signature on a still from each movie :)

Edited by teabelly83
  • Like 3