The countdown begins.... 6 weeks to go!

Omg... legendary. Well Christopher Lee is.. I know Richard dont believe cause of his age. But Stan Lee isnt that young either.

Coming a legendary ... I think Im gonna write a lovesong about the hole in my pocket ;)

Me? From what I've heard Christopher Lee isn't in that too good of a shape.

Yes you :) Aah I Didnt know that. :( sad.

I remember reading it somewhere, am sure it was over in Guest Suggestions etc.

hope its Harrison Ford. i only put this just so KingRichard can shout at me.

Cheeky :) "NOOOOOOOOOOO ITS NOT GONNA BE HARRISON FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *Goes ape*

that bloke from American Graffiti... what was his name again?..... Ford Harrison?

See above ;)

Christopher Lee is still in good enough shape to have just put out another metal album (it's his 3rd now, in addition to guest spots on a few things in the last decade or so.).

I stand corrected (for once)

I hope it is Hamill or Fisher. I don't think it would be a doctor who guest but it probably is someone from a movie as it does say Legendary

Most if not ALL the smart money is on Carrie and Mark being at this event, they're local etc. In fact I was surprised we didn't see them at #Collectormania.

that bloke from American Graffiti... what was his name again?..... Ford Harrison?

you see KingRichard76..its not just me :)

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if Harrison was announced but- there I'll leave it ;)

Carrie Fisher it HAS to be Carrie Fisher. If so then that will see a real decrease in who I meet. A photoshoot is a must and at least two Autographs imagine Carrie, Paul and Stan in one place?

• Like 1

Come on people we can all do better than that!

Legendary. Legendary LEGENDARY!

Tom Cruise is a LEGEND!

Tom Cruise was in LEGEND!

Its Tom Cruise- honestly do I have to do ALL the deduction work? :)

Will Smith - I Am Legend :P
  • Like 2

Carrie Fisher it HAS to be Carrie Fisher. If so then that will see a real decrease in who I meet. A photoshoot is a must and at least two Autographs imagine Carrie, Paul and Stan in one place?

If it is carrie I will probably pass out then have to hope she's attending Sunday! Then see how much she is to see what I can and can't do!
  • Like 3

Come on people we can all do better than that!

Legendary. Legendary LEGENDARY!

Tom Cruise is a LEGEND!

Tom Cruise was in LEGEND!

Its Tom Cruise- honestly do I have to do ALL the deduction work? :)

Will Smith - I Am Legend :P

He would be cool :)

If it is carrie I will probably pass out then have to hope she's attending Sunday! Then see how much she is to see what I can and can't do!

They'd probably have to employ water cannons on us all :)

I've never been in such a big dilemma about whether to go somewhere or not. I finally decided this Morning to book my train tickets cus I just have to attend, I cannot miss this. I think I'll attend Friday & Saturday and I just can't wait!!! :)

Kiefer Sutherland please!!! :) I guess he's a legend cus Jack Bauer is a legend and 24 is finishing filming in London 2nd week of June so I guess whether he stays in the UK or not so don't know if it would be him