Who was that person thread

This always magically appears so I thought I'd start it off.

In the Sunday afternoon Norman Reedus photo queue, a slightly drunk man was behind me and another Reedus fan (who magically found each other on twitter). He was with anyother man who left the queue and mentioned his friend (a female Underworld cosplayer) being slightly heatstroked outside. Also managed to persuade him to do a 'flip off' pose with Reedus. If you're reading this, get a goddamn forum account and post your photo.

Anyway, that's mine done. Hopefully I won't be alone.

This is to the person who I spoke to throughout the weekend. She mentioned being a forum member but I didn't want to mention my user name because there was someone between us. She cosplayed on Friday and got a hug from Peter. I'm not on FB but Twitter details in signature.

Also, anyone who I spoke to who wants to keep in touch, feel free to make contact via Twitter. It's private to keep bosses and spammers out. I accept 99.9% of requests. You can workout who the 0.01% are lol.

The guy in front of me in the queue for Charles Martinet who got him to sign a Skyrim game and asked me to take his picture.

Thank you for bringing a Skyrim item and getting there before me! I was scared I'd be the first of the day and he'd be like 'what?' hahaha.

To the guy who stopped me to compliment me on my Rammstein T-shirt (if you're on here): sorry I couldn't stay and talk to you for very long, but I was off to yet another photoshoot (seriously, the only time I was standing still was in a photoshoot queue waiting for a guest to arrive, ticking off my auto list or checking my schedule to see where I was supposed to be next. I didn't even get to see the Gold Pass chill-out room this weekend. :eek: ). Nice to chat with you, though!

There is actually two people.

The first one should be quite easy, as I believe they might have been a guest. On Saturday, in the afternoon photoshoot with Amanda Tapping. There was a bloke there, who had some pictures taken with Amanda and the attendee. I believe he was from the TV Series Sanctuary, am I right and who was he?

Second person, I cannot remember what they were wearing. I know talked to the briefly on Saturday, and have chatted with them at previous events briefly. I just wish, that somebody could invent a working time machine, or a mind reader that can take pictures of memories and say that I am looking for this person. Only down side on that, is that it could be very stalker scary.

The first one should be quite easy, as I believe they might have been a guest. On Saturday, in the afternoon photoshoot with Amanda Tapping. There was a bloke there, who had some pictures taken with Amanda and the attendee. I believe he was from the TV Series Sanctuary, am I right and who was he?

I wasn't in that photoshoot, but it sounds like it could have been Dennys Illic, who's a photographer who shot Amanda and had a stall at LFCC. He came to another event that Amanda was at so is well known by her fans. His Twitter... https://twitter.com/Dennydenn

To the 3 lovely ladies who I spent a good portion of the weekend with in queues, talks and taking photos - Sorry I never got your names but I wanted to thank you for your help and making a newb feel welcome. Hope you had as excellent a 3 days as I did. Hope to see you all again soon.

To the 3 lovely ladies who I spent a good portion of the weekend with in queues, talks and taking photos - Sorry I never got your names but I wanted to thank you for your help and making a newb feel welcome. Hope you had as excellent a 3 days as I did. Hope to see you all again soon.

The "lovely" bit confuses me a bit with regards to myself *lol*, but I think two of them could have been myself and Helliquin. I was the one with the glasses and the long dark hair - House Targaryen t-shirt on the Saturday and Zippy Stardust on the Sunday.

If you mean us, it was lovely to meet you, too! Hope you had a good journey back home. :D

The "lovely" bit confuses me a bit with regards to myself *lol*, but I think two of them could have been myself and Helliquin. I was the one with the glasses and the long dark hair - House Targaryen t-shirt on the Saturday and Zippy Stardust on the Sunday.

If you mean us, it was lovely to meet you, too! Hope you had a good journey back home. :D

Other then being made to wait for an hour by southern rail nazis the journey was great... Only problem with being away from my PC is catching up on 3 days worth of posts here... lol

I'm not sure if they're on here, but in the ticket line on Saturday, while waiting to buy a Norman photo shoot ticket the two girls behind us chatted for a while, one was blonde and had just come back from a shoot with Norman and the other was Asian looking ((my deepest apologies if that's incorrect)). I just wanted to say thank you for the chat, it made waiting so much more pleasant. You two were very lovely and friendly :). If you can't remember, I was the one cosplaying as Ada Wong ((shiny red shirt and black leather pants and knee high boots)) and my friend was wearing her Kitty one-sie :).

Oh and in Normans photoshoot queue, infront of me was another girl. I can't remember much about her, except that she was pretty and had long black hair. Just wanted to say thanks for giving me the courage to ask Norman to do a funny pose with me, he agreed and it's the best photoshoot picture I've had with someone :D. Also, it was nice to know someone else was as nervous as I was. I hope you enjoyed your day there.

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

Just wanted to say Hi to the lady I met in the queue for the GoT talk on Sat. We bizarrely had sequential tickets and ended up on some great seats near the front. It was lovely to have met you and share some nattering time as I'd come alone. I know we exchanged first names but thought I'd let you know my forum ID :D

I hope you enjoyed the Peter Dinklage and GoT talks (I was so envious!)

I'm waiting for this to turn into an epic romance where two people find each other via this thread and fall in love and live happily ever after.

I watch way too many movies. ;)

Edit: Can we turn that into a movie?! :D

Edited by katelannister
  • Like 6

I would like to say thank you to that very nice guy behind me in the Alexander Siddig queue who stepped forward to offer the use of his bronze sharpie so that Alexander Siddig, who didnt have a gold pen, could sign my DS9 picture in a color different from silver. I am a little ocd about who signs where in what color and had left my own pens at home so thank you very much his signature looks even more awesome in bronze than it would have in gold :)

Also to the lady Magneto ahead of me in that same line i kept an eye out on sunday but didnt see any female Banes but i assume you looked awesome.

I'm waiting for this to turn into an epic romance where two people find each other via this thread and fall in love and live happily ever after.

Heh... as long as they get SM to organise the wedding and we all get invites... That would be epic...

• Like 3

I would like to thank the guy who was infront of me and my daughter in the photoshoot queue on Saturday. We were having a great chat. When Lenas' photoshoot sold out, i started to worry that Peters' would aswell.

The guy kindly let me go in front of him in the queue to give me a better chance. So thankyou very much :smile:

I spoke to a girl with blonde hair in the Norman photo op queue you had a gift for him? You asked me not to faint lol and we were talking about how nervous we both where! It was good talking to someone else so nervous it calmed me down!!! :-) Hope you enjoyed the con x

was that early on sunday morning?? think that was daughter you were talking too??

Sounds like a really good Idea.. I'll begin. 'It was a hot Saturday the sun blazing in the sky, The male Short fat and Hairy who was a self made Billionaire who done well selling Camel Dung with the introduction of the Internet made his fortune selling Dung. He looked up and there his eyes met hers. She was tall, with long legs and long golden flowing hair, long dark eyelashes, her smile reminded him of the first camel he had bought while out in the desert in the early 80's building his small empire, He started to drift He was now in his red Spedo's running along the Beach towards the possible love of his life, She full of life running towards him , they met and hugged and all around people were screaming and shouting.. Then He remembered he looked around and the Pit boss was shouting Next, oi you next (He then remembered he was standing in the queue for the David Hoff Photo shoot.. He looked around to see the young lady smiling back at him holding her photo.................. :blush:

• Like 1