Who was that person thread

The first one should be quite easy, as I believe they might have been a guest. On Saturday, in the afternoon photoshoot with Amanda Tapping. There was a bloke there, who had some pictures taken with Amanda and the attendee. I believe he was from the TV Series Sanctuary, am I right and who was he?

I wasn't in that photoshoot, but it sounds like it could have been Dennys Illic, who's a photographer who shot Amanda and had a stall at LFCC. He came to another event that Amanda was at so is well known by her fans. His Twitter... https://twitter.com/Dennydenn

Oh yes, that is him.

I might have to look into more about him now.

cap

I was Poison Ivy on sunday but you could be talking about someone else. lol

Also, to the Crew Member working with Lena Heady at the end of Saturday, you were so lovely and welcoming to everyone while waiting for Lena to come back from her break. Thanks for just being awesome and keeping people in a good mood!

Anyone have any idea who the guy was standing next to Norman Reedus helping out with the autographs on Sunday? (Black gelled up hair, black shirt) Didn't have a 'crew' shirt on so I guess he was with Norman himself but was being a proper flirt with me, would like to track him down! Also the girl who was standing behind me wearing a Supergirl tshirt, around 11.30am Sunday morning Norman Reedus autograph queue, any help would be greatly appreciated! xxx

• Like 1

Anyone have any idea who the guy was standing next to Norman Reedus helping out with the autographs on Sunday? (Black gelled up hair, black shirt) Didn't have a 'crew' shirt on so I guess he was with Norman himself but was being a proper flirt with me, would like to track him down! Also the girl who was standing behind me wearing a Supergirl tshirt, around 11.30am Sunday morning Norman Reedus autograph queue, any help would be greatly appreciated! xxx

That would be Sean Clark :) he's Norman's personal appearance manager

• Like 2

That would be Sean Clark :) he's Norman's personal appearance manager

You can find him on Twitter - @malfuncsean
  • Like 2

Girl from Photoshoot A on Sunday, had about 3 (I think) shoots and was with her family the entire day. She had a bright green handbag, black & white dotty skirt on, absolutely lovely girl, we were having some nice chats. BUT WHO WERE YOU?!

I was the guy on Bags in Photo A, just thought it'd be nice to chat.

• Like 1

Hey, I wondered who he was too, i was on Normans twitter and saw him on there he's Sean Clark and i don't know if he's an agent of his or something because they seem to go everywhere together? He's @malfuncsean on twitter. x

• Like 1

I spoke to a girl with blonde hair in the Norman photo op queue you had a gift for him? You asked me not to faint lol and we were talking about how nervous we both where! It was good talking to someone else so nervous it calmed me down!!! :-) Hope you enjoyed the con x

was that early on sunday morning?? think that was daughter you were talking too??

Yea that sounds like the one!? Was your daughter wearing a green Daryl t-shirt? :-)

I spoke to a girl with blonde hair in the Norman photo op queue you had a gift for him? You asked me not to faint lol and we were talking about how nervous we both where! It was good talking to someone else so nervous it calmed me down!!! :-) Hope you enjoyed the con x

was that early on sunday morning?? think that was daughter you were talking too??

Yea that sounds like the one!? Was your daughter wearing a green Daryl t-shirt? :-)

IT WAS BLACK WITH STAY CALM AND CALL DARYL ON IT!! LOL

• Showmasters Admin

I'm waiting for this to turn into an epic romance where two people find each other via this thread and fall in love and live happily ever after.

I watch way too many movies. ;)

Edit: Can we turn that into a movie?! :D

Heh... as long as they get SM to organise the wedding and we all get invites... That would be epic...

Not from a thread like this specifically but as many people on here will already know my wife and I met in a Collectormania 7 queue :thumbup:

She was in front of me in the queue for Sean Astin and we got chatting. When we got to the front I "may" have jumped into the JRD queue (like a ninja) and got a lower VT for him than she did. For which I've NEVER been allowed to forget :WINCE:

I then saw her later with some friends (who happened to be friends of mine too) and she mentioned she was going to Pizza hut for lunch with her friend Em, and then left. About 2 minutes later my best mate who I was at the event with turned up and I "may" have suggested I was hungry and needed some pizza ;)

Yes I stalked her to Pizza hut where we "accidently" met in the queue, and I "may" have suggested we could get a table for 4 :whistling:

A week later and a number of MS messenger chats until 3am that was it :wub2:

• Like 18

Hey, I wondered who he was too, i was on Normans twitter and saw him on there he's Sean Clark and i don't know if he's an agent of his or something because they seem to go everywhere together? He's @malfuncsean on twitter. x

He's Norman's personal appearance manager. A full list of his clients can be found here

Girl from Photoshoot A on Sunday, had about 3 (I think) shoots and was with her family the entire day. She had a bright green handbag, black & white dotty skirt on, absolutely lovely girl, we were having some nice chats. BUT WHO WERE YOU?!

I was the guy on Bags in Photo A, just thought it'd be nice to chat.

Bumped cos we shifted pages so quickly.

Just wanted to say thanks to the young lady who asked to take a picture of my "Don't Hassel the Hoff" t shirt!! I've never had a request for a photo like that before and it made my day :clap: :clap: :clap:

I know my light-brown/blonde haired friend wearing a white t-shirt took a picture of somebody wearing a 'Don't Hassel The Hoff' shirt........Do you wear glasses? If that's you I'll let her know :) (we had this last year where somebody wanted to chat with her, but for some reason neither of us can use the user PM service on this forum - any tips anyone?)