Who was that person thread

Hi to the very excited blonde girl I was chatting to in the Norman Reedus queue on Sunday afternoon, don't know if you're on here but it was nice meeting you and I had a laugh queueing with you, it was nice to know I wasn't the only one nervous about the photo shoot lol, sorry I had to run off afterwards but I had to go join the Jason Momoa queue! I hope your photo with Norman was a good one and I'm currently watching The Boondock Saints on your recommendation, enjoying it so far so thanks!

This is who I would like to get in contact with http://showmasters.p...0000ih_R47g1mIU

Sorry to be a bit of a kill joy here, But I don't think it is a good idea using Showmasters photo's to find someone. This can cause problems as the other person can be married, in a relationship etc and the other half could be saying why is this person placing your photo on line to contact you? I think keep it to description and post your own photo if they remember you and interested then I am sure they will contact you, I don't think Showmasters want to be cause of a Relationship break up? Once again don't want to be a kill joy but this sort of thing can backfire.. Also read in a thread someone asking for their photos to be removed.
  • Like 1

On the Saturday, I was chatting with a girl and her friend about their costumes; they were both dressed in Victorian/Steampunky attire. She was wearing a cream dress, with red-tinted goggles perched on her head – her friend wore similar clothing, but with a black-lacey top and a tiny black hat. Unfortunately, I didn't catch either of their names, but would very much like to get in touch.

If you happen to be reading this: I had hoped to see you again on Sunday, but either you weren't there or our paths simply didn't cross again. I was the writer, clad all in black and wearing my jacket in spite of the summery weather. If you'd like to stay in contact, please get in touch!

To the guy who stopped me to compliment me on my Rammstein T-shirt (if you're on here): sorry I couldn't stay and talk to you for very long, but I was off to yet another photoshoot (seriously, the only time I was standing still was in a photoshoot queue waiting for a guest to arrive, ticking off my auto list or checking my schedule to see where I was supposed to be next. I didn't even get to see the Gold Pass chill-out room this weekend. :eek: ). Nice to chat with you, though!

yep i'm on here, and its nice to see a fellow rammstein fan... not sure if you can send private messages on this site but i can link you a picture to confirm it was me.... i have a Rammstein T-shirt too :-)

http://s5.photobucke...tml?sort=3&o=10

Edited by PhantomMajor

PMs are disabled on the Showmasters forum. I think that's always been the case.

that really does suck as this is the only forum that has disabled this feature then... not being on twitter or facebook, i think its something that needs to be redressed.

Edited by PhantomMajor

• Moderators

PMs have always been disabled. There's far too much scope for them being abused. The majority of people have other ways of being contacted so I don't see it as a major issue.

PMs have always been disabled. There's far too much scope for them being abused. The majority of people have other ways of being contacted so I don't see it as a major issue.

well i'd like to the girl who mentioned me earlier as the guy that commented on her Rammstein t-shirt i've sent her a friend invite thing on here but i dont know if she receives an email informing her of that, where as if you had a pm service then there is a good chance that she would have received an email... i dont have facebook or twitter so my options are limited... even if i did i dont think that option is available to contact her for a friendly chat.

you dont see it as a major issue, well i do... i guess we are going to ahve to agree to disagree with each other's opinion.

yours respectfully, PhantomMajor

Just wondering who the guy in the fairly large Slender Man costume was, as it was easily one of the best I've seen over the years.

That would be me! Unless there was another one on stilts, I quite conceivably wouldn't have been able to see. :D

Thanks!

I saw an amazing Nathan Drake that I chatted to about his overrated game series, and a bunch of wicked Resi cosplayers. I wasn't cosplaying, but I was wearing a shirt that said "I'm a pretty big deal on Myspace". :)

Was that on the Saturday, K? If so, I was cosplaying with the resi evil group that day LOL. their costumes were amazing, weren't they?

• 2 weeks later...

I saw an amazing Nathan Drake that I chatted to about his overrated game series, and a bunch of wicked Resi cosplayers. I wasn't cosplaying, but I was wearing a shirt that said "I'm a pretty big deal on Myspace". :)

Was that on the Saturday, K? If so, I was cosplaying with the resi evil group that day LOL. their costumes were amazing, weren't they?

Yes! I was totally there on Saturday! I stayed for both days actually. :)

They had amazing cosplays. All of you did. I was surprised at how many Resi people I saw. More than any other series' characters. You were like a post-apocalyptic mafia. :eek: