Big guest announcement Friday at 6 pm a really cool first timer

If it's not a World 1st time signer but a 1st European/Showmasters signer, then my hopes is on Danny Glover, who lately appeared at several cons in the US.

Other possiblities i have in mind include Steve Guttenberg or Michelle Rodriguez but again, that would be a 1st European appearance then.

Danny Glover is a good choice

• Moderators

My Guests for Todays Announcement.... Dean Anderson From Stargate. David Duchovny X Files, Daniel Radcliffe Harry Potter. Leonard Nimoy Star Trek (But think he has done one before) :crying:

Indeed both RDA and Leonard have unfortunately.

I can't see it being someone main like Daniel Radcliffe or obviously Arnie or Sly, or else a much bigger fuss would be getting made about them. Read the first post, if it were someone along those lines they'd have said something like 'we have tried to get this guest for years to one of our events, you will not want to miss this, I think a LOT of you will be wanting to meet this guest!!' etc

I'd also say the likes of Ian Holm would deserve a bit of a bigger description than having 'a good film career'. Therefore I can't really think who would fit but I don't think people should be expecting anyone TOO huge.

Edited by JacknDaniel

Assuming no-one has said it, could it be the man people have been asking for as long as i`ve been on here...Mark Hamill?

I can think of a few my sister would like it to be and i think they qualify

Barry Van Dyke

William Petersen

John Hannah

It could also be a sporting guest

The Undertaker

Shawn Michaels

Kevin Keegan

Andre Agassi

Pat Cash

Martina Hingis

I could list more but i have made my point so i will leave it there.

Suburban Commando - Undertaker

Highlander : EndGame - Edge

Any Action Movie You Can Name - Steve Austin

It`s not impossible it could be an ex-wrestler

Assuming i`m wrong which is fair enough if i am, may i suggest the one man army himself...Chuck Norris.

I'm not even going to guess the specturm of who it could be is so wide.

I'm defo going to LFCC regardless but the speculation does make it so much more fun. If it's someone i'm not interested in i still won't be disappoined (GOT guests have got me going) but will be thrilled for others, especially if a big draw enables SM to book more guests.

Roll on tonight so we can find out!!!

• Like 1

aw thanks :)

I'm just excited in general i haven't been to any form of a convention in two years, and even though my friends are coming with me to this one i'm so excited. Sadly my favourite part is getting the schedule and trying to work everything out :)

It won't be Norman, as he's a guest they announced before, so I honestly can't see them doing a build-up like this for him.

Awwwr xP

Well, i guess there's still a chance he might be announced at another point :3 I'm hoping anyways, i wanna see him xP

:lol: Everyone will probably be in Milton Keynes, I'll be in Wetherspoons at that time grabbing a bite to eat and a drink. We should have a group gathering there for this announcement!

Haha - tell you what, if someone pings me a mobile number, I'm happy to text you the name and you can at least all then know who it is ;)