Big guest announcement Friday at 6 pm a really cool first timer

Kevin Bacon, Sean Bean, Laurence Fishbourne, William Defoe, Bill Paxton, Christopher Eccelstone, Robert Carlyle, Michael Rooker, Laurie Holden, Arnie, or Sly Stallone any of them and I would be very happy

Just realised that Daniel Radcliffe will be in the West End from mid June to the end of August so you never know......................

His show clashes with the convention. Though admittedly he would be good, cos the photo I got with him is not a very good of me (see profile pic).

• Moderators

People could probably use the search function to find half of the guesses aren't first timers ;)

But the word first timer is pretty vague. First time he/she does a convention, does a convention in Europe, does a Showmaster event, ... :)

Yes, but people are guessing ones that have been to SM events before, so that eliminates them straight away anyway :)

If it's not a World 1st time signer but a 1st European/Showmasters signer, then my hopes are on Danny Glover, who lately appeared at several cons in the US.

Other possiblities i have in mind include Steve Guttenberg or Michelle Rodriguez but again, that would be a 1st European appearance then.

Edited by God L'Eponge