Big guest announcement Friday at 6 pm a really cool first timer

Again, for some people it will be a big guest, some people might not even know him/her. It's just my opinion, but I think you should just give us the announcement when it is time and not post these "A huge guest announcement coming" -threads. Always, some or even many will be disappointed.

And yeah, I'm in Milton Keynes on Friday too. I have no plans to attend LFCC.

Or just see it as a bit of fun, don't get your hopes up, and in the end you either want to meet them or you don't! :)

I don't see why people get wound up about it. It can be a fun game to play and try and guess, and it's not like anyone's life is over if it's someone they don't want..

Like I said, just my own opinion. ;)

Jason can I just say I love these 'Big Guest announcement coming _______'. Even if the guest doesn't turn out to be one I want to meet I love the anticipation! :)

...But seriously though this guest on Friday better be Harold Ramis or Rick Moranis! ;)

:lol: Everyone will probably be in Milton Keynes, I'll be in Wetherspoons at that time grabbing a bite to eat and a drink. We should have a group gathering there for this announcement!

Start a thread for it in CM! I'll be there, so long as I can actually find wetherspoons!

I'll be in Milton Keynes too co-incidentally ;-) when this announcement comes out, but what I'm more interested in (since I'm only attending on Friday and Saturday) is what day is this guest for? If it does turn out to be the Man of Steel, I know someone who will kill for an autograph but if it's Sunday I might have to call in a favour from one of my LFCC friends! ;-)

So not getting my hopes up this time! Though admittedly the person I wanted last time, Daniel Radcliffe, I have now had the pleasure of meeting (he is so damn polite). So just going to hope someone that pleases most people!