Big guest announcement Friday at 6 pm a really cool first timer

• Showmasters Admin

Ok everybody we have a Big guest announcement on Friday at 6 pm a really cool first timer and someone i think a lot of you will want to meet.

this person has been in many films so pop in to the forum and find out our next big guest is of LFCC

also if you can keep on helping us by getting the word out to others we will keep on getting even more amazing guests over the next few weeks for LFCC.

so lets see how many there of you are on here friday night .

its getting exciting :YAHOO: :YAHOO:

jason :WAVE:

• Like 2

Good news shame not best timing as will be in Milton Keynes then

Yeah, I'll be in MK too, and therefore internet-less! Well I'm sure someone will be able to tell me who it is at the con on Saturday!

Again, for some people it will be a big guest, some people might not even know him/her. It's just my opinion, but I think you should just give us the announcement when it is time and not post these "A huge guest announcement coming" -threads. Always, some or even many will be disappointed.

And yeah, I'm in Milton Keynes on Friday too. I have no plans to attend LFCC.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Again, for some people it will be a big guest, some people might not even know him/her. It's just my opinion, but I think you should just give us the announcement when it is time and not post these "A huge guest announcement coming" -threads. Always, some or even many will be disappointed.

And yeah, I'm in Milton Keynes on Friday too. I have no plans to attend LFCC.

Or just see it as a bit of fun, don't get your hopes up, and in the end you either want to meet them or you don't! :)

I don't see why people get wound up about it. It can be a fun game to play and try and guess, and it's not like anyone's life is over if it's someone they don't want..

• Like 1