Big guest announcement Friday at 6 pm a really cool first timer

It's a shot in the dark but, Harrison ford fits the profile. Lots of movies first time with sm. he's also a very rare guest!

Hopefully it'll be a Star Wars guest we've got very little Star Wars guests compared to Star Trek and doctor who

It's a shot in the dark but, Harrison ford fits the profile. Lots of movies first time with sm. he's also a very rare guest!

In a word - no. As I suspect that would have meant a radically different description than 'big guest/really cool first timer' in the title of the post.

Edit: I'm holding out for Kermit.

Edited by 1of2

Hopefully it'll be a Star Wars guest we've got very little Star Wars guests compared to Star Trek and doctor who

If it were Mr Ford, Showmasters must be a very, very, very rich company!!!

It won't be Harrison Ford we know that! lol If I'm honest I'm not aiming high or having great expectations- I did that last time and we got the Peter Dinklage announcement. I know that is covered ground but he wasn't what I was expecting nor my idea of a cool big guest but as they say you can't please everybody- to me I await these announcements with the words 'Ian McDiarmid' but hey. I'm just happy to go with the flow and wait and see what tomorrow brings and hope that it's someone who i really want to meet and isn't going to break my bank lol

Edited by jonathan

In a word - no. As I suspect that would have meant a radically different description than 'big guest/really cool first timer' in the title of the post.

Edit: I'm holding out for Kermit.

I thought you might be holding out for the talkie toaster that's who I want

If it were Mr Ford, Showmasters must be a very, very, very rich company!!!

Very true! Just a suggestion though, would be nice but my hopes aren't high

It won't be Harrison Ford we know that! lol If I'm honest I'm not aiming high or having great expectations- I did that last time and we got the Peter Dinklage announcement. I know that is covered ground but he wasn't what I was expecting nor my idea of a cool big guest but as they say you can't please everybody- to me I await these announcements with the words 'Ian McDiarmid' but hey. I'm just happy to go with the flow and wait and see what tomorrow brings and hope that it's someone who i really want to meet and isn't going to break my bank lol

True, this being the first ever comiccon for me I'm only going to meet Star Wars guests I just hope they come up with some more than the ones we've already got haha mr ford would be very expensive and would more than likely make me broke ahah

Sorry my silly phone sent it twice

Edited by Gmorris2504

My money would be on Michael Rooker. He has great film roles plus the Walking Dead and will he in UK for The Guardian s Of The Galaxy.

Any of the guys in my signature would be great too.

Love this game.... :clap: