Guest Suggestions!

Yeah can't wait to see who is next. Your last guest that got announced was pretty good. Shame about complete morons making rude comments inbetween

It is against forum rules to insult other members. Please stop this immediately.

• Like 3

I was worried that there would be no one horror for me for quite awhile but then George Romero was announced, so you never know who they will announce. I hope you get a great guest announcement Wolverniel. We are all like minded people on here at the end of the day.

• Like 1

A "The Blob" 1988 reunion would be great and all the guests would have fans from other franchises as well so it would make sense.

Frank Darabont

Chuck Russell

Kevin Dillon

Shawnee Smith

Jeffrey Demunn

Candy Clark

Edited by cropsy2008

A "The Blob" 1988 reunion would be great and all the guests would have fans from other franchises as well so it would make sense.

Frank Darabont

Chuck Russell

Kevin Dillon

Shawnee Smith

Jeffrey Demunn

Candy Clark

The Blob is one of my favorite horror films and of the cast I've only met Erika Eleniak and Bill Moseley, so yes I'd very much support this (though not for this edition). I'd even add Frank Collison and Paul McCrane! :)

• Like 1

I like the amount of wrestling guests but how about some WWE or ECW guys. I know Lance Storm said he's interested. I'd love the Dudleys or Rikishi. Please make it happen!

I could only dream of meeting the iron sheik

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Red Riding Hood & Veronica Mars)

Alyson Hannigan (How I Met Your Mother, Buffy & American Pie)

Joseph Lawrence (CSI:NY, Melissa & Joey, Blossom & Half & Half)

Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-O, The O.C., No Ordinary Family & Entourage)

Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X-Files)

Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Suburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

Also, after watching Penny Dreadful there is yet another excuse for....

EVA GREEN.

:wub::wub::wub:

Still got to get round to watching that, no doubt when Game Of Thrones is finished for the year and I have a slot free I might just fit that one in!

Its a shame as I sit here I'm pondering whether going to this event is actually worth it now as there is only 1 guest I'm really interested in (and not long left until the actual event) and really I'm not really sure if 1 guest is good enough to make the whole trip down to London considering costs and various other things

So unless other guests that I like get announced I might end up giving away my Stan Lee photo shoot ticket, which is a shame but that's that its not like I'm into comics anyway just know how big a guest he is and just want to show my friends that I met a legend lol Even my parents who aren't even into film, comics and all that know who he is xD

But its just so much effort to go through to get to London for 1 guest and expensive

Also, congrats on getting over 100 guests that's quite a number but out of those 100+ guests there is no video game guests why is this never even looked into? I'm sure I'm not the only gamer that goes to these events/want video game related guests. Its sad really as its my main interest lol will this ever get looked into? I'm glad another event I go to caters for this but there not really a good event to go to. I have only known this event since summer last year but I have kept an eye on the forums and to my knowledge only 2 video game guests where announced (Charles Martinet and Johnny Yong Bosch) and I know a lot of actors also voice in games but usually that's 1 or 2 games and I wouldn't really class them as voice actors (voice actors are people in my sig and have done tons of voicing work) also would it really be hard to get a few game developers? (I suppose Japanese people would be as they cost more but I'd love Hideo Kojima and Shinji Mikami) I guess these events just aren't for us gaming fans

Anyway I'd really appreciate it if anyone from my list below (in my sig) got announced

I'm mainly hoping for (since you don't apparently cater for gamers)

Keifer Sutherland

Matt Smith

David Tennant

James Mcavoy

Lucy Lawless

Andrew Lincoln

David Morrisey

and any video game guests from my sig list (doubtful) :no:

Hope I can go to this event but I probably wont if there is no more guests of interest and will just end up going to the other event I mentioned :no:

Sorry if this sounds like a rant or a negative post I'm not trying to be a pest lol just trying to get my point across.

100 film & television guests, over 60 comic creators, over 50 authors and 0 game related people :dance:

Its a shame as I sit here I'm pondering whether going to this event is actually worth it now as there is only 1 guest I'm really interested in but I'm not really sure if 1 guest is good enough to make the whole trip down to London considering costs and various other things

So unless other guests that I like get announced I might end up giving away my Stan Lee photo shoot ticket, which is a shame but that's that its not like I'm into comics anyway just know how big a guest he is and just want to show my friends that I met a legend lol Even my parents who aren't even into film, comics and all that know who he is xD

But its just so much effort to go through to get to London for 1 guest and expensive

Also, congrats on getting over 100 guests that's quite a number but out of those 100+ guests there is no video game guests why is this never even looked into? I'm sure I'm not the only gamer that goes to these events/want video game related guests. Its sad really as its my main interest lol will this ever get looked into? I'm glad another event I go to caters for this but there not really a good event to go to. I have only known this event since summer last year but I have kept an eye on the forums and to my knowledge only 2 video game guests where announced (Charles Martinet and Johnny Yong Bosch) and I know a lot of actors also voice in games but usually that's 1 or 2 games and I wouldn't really class them as voice actors (voice actors are people in my sig and have done tons of voicing work) also would it really be hard to get a few game developers? (I suppose Japanese people would be as they cost more but I'd love Hideo Kojima and Shinji Mikami) I guess these events just aren't for us gaming fans

Anyway I'd really appreciate it if anyone from my list below (in my sig) got announced

I'm mainly hoping for (since you don't apparently cater for gamers)

Keifer Sutherland

Matt Smith

David Tennant

James Mcavoy

Lucy Lawless

Andrew Lincoln

David Morrisey

and any video game guests from my sig list (doubtful) :no:

Hope I can go to this event but I probably wont if there is no more guests of interest and will just end up going to the other event I mentioned :no:

Sorry if this sounds like a rant or a negative post I'm not trying to be a pest lol just trying to get my point across.

100 film & television guests, over 60 comic creators, over 50 authors and 0 game related people :dance:

You do realise this is London Film and Comic Convention? Not London Film, Game and Comic Convention! ;) I'm kidding, a few game guests are always good. It was great to meet the voice of Mario last year! Danny Wallace would be good as I believe he's in the Assassin's Creed games among others, and I'm a big fan of his books.

• Like 1

• Moderators

It all depends on what you're into. If you're into such a specific thing such as video game voice artists then sure, sadly this might not be the event for you. But plenty of attendees have a wider ranger of things they're into, and so it's a great event for them.

• Like 1

It all depends on what you're into. If you're into such a specific thing such as video game voice artists then sure, sadly this might not be the event for you. But plenty of attendees have a wider ranger of things they're into, and so it's a great event for them.

I'm actually pleased that my first lfcc there hasn't been too many guests I want to see (I just don't watch US shows that much, I've dipped into stargate and dabbled in startrek but apart from that nothing has grabbed me. I'm a Doctor Who fan mainly and I love historical dramas -downton abbey anyone? ). Means I have got time to explore all that's on offer. So when I come back for WLFCC I'll know what to expect/look for and will hope for more guests that interest me.

Its like when I go to folk festivals I hardly ever go for the headline act. It's generally for the smaller acts I go and the workshops/ (jam) sessions.

Edited by LadyDeTemps
  • Like 1

Would love some of the Saw cast in addition to Dina Meyer. It was great meeting Shawnee Smith a few years back.

How about:

Tobin Bell

Tanedra Howard

Costas Mandylor

Cary Elwes

Betsy Russell

Devon Bostick

Donnie Wahlberg

This would be brill !!!!

• Like 1